Chapter 7 : The previous years

No one's pov :

9 years later
(Summary of the previous years)

The previous years have been pretty chill.

Nightmare has been spreading memes/chaos around the multiverse and had been chattingwith Error a lot.

Error and Blue decided to live in outertale, Blue actualy had the idea and convinced Error to, they have been getting close to eachother.

Ink has been working for Dream and had became his right hand man and mercenary, he's been doing missions and never told anyone about his past life before JR.

Dream keep on running his organisation and had been growing a good relationship with his assistant, his organisation had also been victim of pranks made by Nightmare and Ink.

Cross has been training, he developed new powers, he has been hearing a strange voice from time to time, he still talked with Core¡Frisk, he also soon will take the lead and rule over his au.

How Nightmare met Error and Blue

It was a rainy day, Nightmare decided to go for a walk around a random au, unfortunatly, it was also raining in this au, he just though he could maybe fo shopping and find something he could use to prank Dream.

The au seemed to be in a pacifist timeline since monsters were on the surface.

–'At least i won't have to disguise myself' he though.

Nightmare runned around the time trying to find a shop that doesn't sell clothes.

At one point, he got tired of getting wet and entered a random opened place, turns out it was a mall.

–"well, that's a pleasent surprise." He said.

He walked around and looked at every store.

–"no..no...that's not what i want...nope...no...err yeah no i'll pass thanks..uhm oh, there it is." He mumbled everytime he passed a story until he found what he liked.

He entered it and saluted the cashier.
He looked throught the shelves and boxes.

Once he found something that would be a good prank, he payed and went to another store.

–"hello, do you sell umbrellas ?" Asked the employees.

–"yes, they are over here." They responded while pointing at a box full of umbrellas.

–"thank you." He went and grabbed one, he payed for it and exited the mall.

He walked a bit and saw a group of monsters and humains gathered in a circle. He went closer to see what was happening but stopped when he heard laughs and insults, he knew damn well what was going on.

He just went closer and tapped on the shoulder of one of them wich caused everyone to stop.

–"exuse me, but don't you have anything better to do than make fun of people ?"he asked, he was pissed off. "I don't know how your au works but i'm pretty sure that your actions will have consequences."

Everyone in the group recognised him and just ran off.

–"...extremely rude." Nightmare said.

He looked down to see another skeleton, Error, who was on the ground, he was glitching real badly.

–"hey uhm..are you hurt ?" He tried to ask.

Error still glitched but managed to give an answer.

–"ñ-ň‐ńő, î'm p-phìsīčãłý øķåý.."

–"alright..how did you get into this situation ?"

–"ì-ï ğôť łøšț āňđ ťhēñ ţhīs h-hąppênĕđ."

–"do you want me to help you get back to your home ?"

–"í-ì đøń'ť ķñôw

–"yeah..cause you know me and all..do you have anyone i can call ?"

–"ý-y-ýéáh."

–"can i have your phone so i can call them ?"

Error handed him his phone.

–"who ?"

–"Błūē.."

Nightmare scroled though the contacts until he found 'Blue', he called him.

–"hello, Error ?"

–"no, it's not..err..your friend is having a breakdown, the place is ********* ******** **"

–"...i'm coming."

It only took two minutes for Blue to arrive, it had stopped raining and Error seemed to calm down a bit.

Five minutes later, Error was fully calm now.

–"ťhånk ýøu for hełpīng mė." Error said.

–"no problem." Nightmare said as he got up.

Blue helped Error up and smiled at Nightmare as a 'thanks'.

Nightmare ended up inviting them to have a drink with him. After an hour of chatting with eachother, Error and Nightmare ended up exchanging their phone numbers.

–––––––––––––––––

And that's how they met in this story.

I honnestly though that this chapter would be smaller than that.

See you in another chapter.

Have a nice day/night, bye !