Chapter 24: Time flies fast

°3rd pov°

It's been two years,
And a lot of stuff happened since the last events.

Error and Blue started dating.

Nightmare started a secret club dedicated to chaos with Kevin as his right hand man.

Cross developed feelings for the leader of the Meme Squad.

Dream and Ink had a child due to an accident involving their magic and discovered the existance of ghost Ani.

Ani and Chara became closer and closer.

The Multiverse was well without any threat or danger to face.

For the first time in centuries, the Multiverse was a perfect and healthy world.

Nothing could be more more peaceful than this.

.¤•◇•¤.

Dream was more relaxed and was really involved in Palette's life.
The whole 'having a child' was surprising but he quickly got used to it.

Ink, on the other hand, was a complete mess at parenting, considering that he never got any good parent to look up to nor was he comfortable around children,
Many time did he have to let his partner handle things.
Although Ink wouldn't admit it, he definitely felt happier than before.

Blue still broke in JR, whenever it was to annoy Dream, jokingly flirt with Ink, or play the baby-sitter for Palette.
Yes, as surprising as it is, Blue is very good with kids.
His new relationship with Error helped him fully get over his abusive brother and the death of his past girlfriend.

Error too, got helped by his relationship with Blue.
His haphephobia got better but not fully disapeared and he finally found someone who understood the difficulty of being a glitch.
And he also saw Palette on the rare time that Blue brought the kid to his house.

Cross was freaked out by the news of him being an uncle, like really freaked out, but he was still happy for his little brother,
He visited every week and helped Ink catch a break when he gets overwhelmed and Dream is busy.
He also planned on confessing to Nightmare.

Nightmare was enjoying being the leader of his 'cult of chaos'.
He also tried to teach his nephew the different ways of making memes when he randomly dropped by the castle.
He also ressently discovered that he developed feelings for a certain boy with different eye color.

Ani was happy to be an older sibling figure, they also decided to get platonic marriage with X-Chara
And explored many different AUs

Everything couldn't be more perfect.

Words:410

(4/12/2021)

Next chapter:  Your Majesty