Chapter 2 : New life

No one's pov :

Ink walked throught the portal and ended up in a forest, he took the time to calm himself down and walked in the forest, hoping to find a place where he could be safe.

After walking for about 10 minutes he saw a few houses and walked towards them, he was at the end of the forest and could clearly see that it was a huge village, it was also daytime in this universe, he hid behind a tree, not trusting anyone and didn't wanting to get noticed nor bothered.

He materialized a jacket, put it on, pulled his hood up, and went into the village.

It didn't took long before he got lost, and instead of asking where he was or in what part of the village he was in, he just kept walking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

A loud scream was heard and startled everyone. Soon a group of 7 guards ran to where the scream was, Ink not wanting any trouble, walked away to a place there was less people.

He continued to walk to random directions until he felt someone grab his arm. He looked at the person, it was  a human, they had white hair and grey eyes, they also had some blood over their face, something was clearly visible..This psychotic look on their face. "O-oh great...y-you'll do great.." they said giggling after "L-LET GO!" Screamed the skeleton in panick,this only caused the human to grin while the other struggled. Ink kicked him wich caused the psycho to let go out of surprise, the young artist just ran as fast as he could. The human chasing after him.

A few minutes passed, and the both of them were still running, they were now in a huge garden, ink was slowly loosing the psychopath who were chasing him until the artist ran into someone "i-i'm sorry!" The artist was panting from all the running, he looked at the person who he had run into, it was a tall skeleton with huge gold wings, he also had a crown on his head.

The other skeleton didn't even had time to say something that a yell was heard "WHERE ARE YOU~" it was the human who were chasing him, Ink had lost them for a few minutes and now they were mad.

Ink got up 'why does every sh¡t in the world is happening to me right now ?!' he though as he started to panick again but soon calmed down when other guards came and forced the human to there knees "sir what do we do with them ?" The other skeleton looked rather calm "what happened ?" He asked "they had attacked two persons and were probably looking for new victims" one of the guards said. Ink not wanting to get into more trouble started to slowly walk away, thinking of maybe creating a portal to a new universe.

That was until one of the guard asked him "did they cause any trouble to you ?" "Just tried to take me somewhere.." ink responded. The guard nodded and they took the humain away.

"You don't come from here right ? I haven't seen you around." The other skeleton said, ink shook his head 'no' in respond "what is your name ?" He asked "my name is Ink and yeah i'm kinda new here" "Well Ink, i'm Dream, leader of an organisation that bring justice around the multiverse, welcome to dreamtale." Dream said with a soft smile, ink was a bit surprised, having this kind of person in front of him "would you like a tour of the place ?" Proposed Dream, ink nodded "sure" and he followed the other skeleton.

In another world

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HE'S MISSING' !?" "W-well my queen we are not able to find him anywhere" responded someone in armor, a growl escaped the queen's mouth "calm down love, i'm sure he isn't that far." The king said, trying to calm his wife.

"Just continue your research." The king ordered with a cold tone, Cross entered the room, he got woke up from all the yelling "umm..what's going on ?" He asked seeing all the guards in the room got him curious.

"Nothing to worry about dear" responded his mother with a fake caring tone "where is Ink ?" Cross pretended to not know what happened to his brother "he is...umm..outside with a someone who requested to talk to him." His father said trying to not get his son to 'be annoying' "alright.." Cross now knew that they noticed Ink being gone "everyone is free to leave, Cross, go play in your room." Said the queen who had tried to stay calm.

And with that, everyone leaved. Well Cross still stayed behind the door, wanting to know what will they plan now.

"This is bad, This is really bad, this ruins everything." The king said, very pissed off "aawww you really think so ? OF COURSE IT RUINS EVERYTHING THAT WE PLANNED !!" The queen was mad "you don't have to shout you know." The king was getting angry too from his wife's attitude, sometimes Cross wondered if they even still loved eachother or if they stayed together just for power.

"What do we do now, our whole plan is now impossible to be functional and we aren't even sure that Cross will be easy to manipulate." The queen seem to calm down after saying that "yeah but i guess it's worth a shot." Responded the king.

Not wanting to hear more, Cross went to his room trying to think of something interesting to do, but on his way he heard something, a weird noise coming from a room where he had never been to stopped him. He decided to check it out, he had nothing better to do anyway. He opened the door and saw the captain of their guard sparring with another guard, it was interesting to watch, so he sat on the ground infront of the now closed door.

It took some time but the captain eventually noticed the prince who had been watching them "is there something i can help you with, sir Cross ?" He asked "no, i just wanted to watch" Cross responded.

After a small moment of silence an idea came to the captain's head "do you want to fight ?" Cross eyes widened a bit, but the surprised look soon turned into an exited one, the prince nodded.

Soon the captain began to train Cross who was really enjoying this.