..•.:°Chapter bonus°:.•..

Greetings everyone !

I decided to make another bonus chapter to clarify some stuff about this story.

The way characters act, their backstory, ect..

You might read facts that you already saw before in other chapters, i decided to gather them all in here, so let's get into it now.

–Dream and Nightmare are originally princes but everyone forgot about it to just refer them as guardians.

–Cross, when he was still at the castle, was only able to hear Chara's voice, he had been able to see them not to long after joining the meme squad.

–Ink put his trust in Ani on their first meeting, not really knowing why.

–Finch will have an uncanon personality because i am not familiar with his actual one.

–the creepy squad will be mentioned but will never really make an appearance.

–Finch is apart of the few guards that doesn't hate Ink.

–Ink doesn't really mind Blue as long as he isn't here to flirt or annoy him, he will even have a conversation without really minding it.

–Ink have trypanophobia (fear of injections) and a huge fear of the government, if you mention them infront of him he will act as if he doesn't care but at the second you leave there are 50% of chance that he will have a panic attack.

–Cross used to be overprotective of Ink for one whole year after he came back from the military (He was also clingy af-).

–Ink's soul got destroyed in an experiment gone wrong.

–Error is a coffe addict but try to calm himself a bit.

–Dream have a lot of work, yes, but he still find time to take care of himself, he will try to take breaks and is sleeping at night.

–Blue decided to do most of the chores in the house he shares with Error.

–Cross wasn't born with the scar on his cheek, he got it because of his parents.

–Ink prevented Cross from being kidnapped multiple times due to his trust issues around adults.

–Nightmare leave his house to Kevin most of the time since he do pranks to the villagers.

–The villagers hate Nightmare because of the Chaos he's spreading around the village

–Cross-Chara spends most of their time with Ani since they can relate about being a ghost.

–Cross and Ink used to play tag a lot and chased eachother around their old village.

–Cross and Ink's grandparents are actually very nice.

^–They also have only grand parents on their mother's side, their other grand parents died during a war against another kindom in the au, leaving Ilios (13 back then) to survive on his own with guards and servants.

^–their grand mother speaks spanish and struggles a bit with english wich led her to teach Cross and Ink how to speak spanish.

–The apple incident helped Dream to be more mature and difference what's important and what's not.

–Blue used to flirt with a lot of people to convice himself that he didn't love Error.

–Blue dated a girl named Ava, she was sweet and caring, she was on good terms with Error.

–Ava died after being drugged and kidnapped, no one was really sure on why though

–Ava don't have a ghost, or at least it wasn't discovered

–Blue was depressed for four month after Ava's death, it also made him hate violent stuff even more.

–Blue hadn't hear of his brother ever since he ran away, he kinda forgot him when he doesn't have nightmares.

–Error didn't have a crush on Blue yet when he was dating Ava.

–Cross isn't obsessed with chocolate but really like it.

–Cross isn't very stupid, he just pretend to be very dumb.

–Dream doesn't try to eliminate Nightmare because of the balance and things would change a lot if he was gone

Conserning what will happen after this book and my account.

–I will change some stuff about how i put stuff in chapters.

–i will end the book on the 25th chapter because i kinda loosed interest about this.

–i will try (if i find the motivation) to rewrite this book (as in make another one with better writing but still keep this one in case anyone wants to re-read)

–i will talk about myself as Asuki even though my account name is Dreamswap_ink
I use this username for roleplay and other stuff

–i'll put the date of post on every chapter that will come out to keep track of when i post.

–things will go a bit faster since it'll end at chapter 25.

–This chapter will be edited when i want to say another fact.

–not sure if i'm ready to post as often as before.

–The characters will be now described as humans but you can still imagine them as skeleboys
A resume of the way Cross' old place is made:

–The characters will be now described as humans but you can still imagine them as skeleboysA resume of the way Cross' old place is made:

I hope you have a great day/night, bye!

—•♤°◇°♤•—

Next chapter: I miss you, brother

Word count: 764

(21/03/2021)
(22/03/2021)
(14/4/2021)
(4/12/2021)
(12.7.2023) let's have hope people