Chapter 11 : Bad treatement

No one's pov :

It was time to go, they were sent on a au being attacked by another genocidal Frisk who comes from a glitched au.

They were a group of 8 people with 5 other who stayed at JR who are only here if something goes wrong.

The au was already infected by bugs so it will be a bit more complicated.

They all split up after deciding that it would be easier to catch the corrupted Frisk.

Everything was going like it was planned and they catched all the people that got corrupted, they met up at the judgement hall and checked if everything was done.

Ink was starting to feel dizzy all of a sudden, he was also panting.

–"are you okay ?" Finch seemed to have noticed Ink's strange behavior.

–"yeah.." Ink said, obviously lying.

Ink looked at the ground, his vision started to get darker and darker. Until he fainted.

–"INK !!" Finch screamed while rushing over to him.

That got the other guards attention and they walked over.

–"what's his deal ?" Asked one of them while Finch checked his breathing.

–"maybe he got hit by the corruption or something like that." Said another one.

–"but he never got touched by the Frisk or any other people." Another guard joined in.

Soon every guard exept Finch started to debate on what happened, Finch sighed, Ink's breathing was regular and he didn't seemed to be hurt or corrupted anywhere.

–"everyone stop, he just fainted that's all." Finch said.

One of the guards started to giggle but soon stopped when everyone was glaring at them.

–"oh because you find it funny ?" Said one of them.

–"uhmmm..no ?.."

Everyone just started to check again if everything was done.

Flashback during Ink's 'sleep ???'

–"MOTHER PLEASE NO, MOTHER !!" Cross begged.

–"take him." Irio said.

–"INK !!" Cross yelled in tears.

It was the time he forgot, the time when he was taken by the military from another au.

Cross tried to rush to his brother but got stopped by his father.

All Ink could do was give his brother a smile before getting pulled out by someone.

–"INK !!!"

–"oh stay quiet will ya !? He'll be back in five years and maybe he'll learn to respect us." Said his mother.

When he arrived at the place, he got taken by another person who put the metal sash he have now,  he didn't dare to say a single word, he was with two person the guy who put the sash on him and another man who seemed to be their leader. He started to panick when he saw a man with long white clothes coming towards him with a syringe.

–"now, be a good kid and hold your left arm up." The leader ? Said.

Ink did what he was told, he lifted up his left arm while shaking a little, the guy took his arm in his hand and injected the liquid in his body.