Chapter 4 : Who are you ?

No one's pov :

–"Ummmmmmm....what ??" Cross asked, totally confused on what the child asked

–"Xtale, that's where we are, right ?" Frisk wanted to have confirmation about it because they forgot to check before coming.

–"I don't know what Xtale is so i guess not.."

–"OH ! Sorry Xtale was destroyed sorry. But you know what an au is, right ?" Frisk asked. The skeleton shook his head from side to side wich surprised the human since almost every sans knew about them.
"Okay, let me explain it to you."

In ????

–"AND DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK" a tall skeleton yelled, shutting the door behind him.

The other skeleton who just got thrown out, started to feel tears runnig down his cheeks, he got up and went to snowdin's forest.

The skeleton had a blue scarf that was to big for him, a grey shirt and a dark blue trouser with blue boots.

He went deeper into the forest, wanting to be alone. He then saw something that surprised him, another skeleton sat againsta tree. He had black bones, blue strings under his eyes, he also wore a dark gray shirt. It seems that he noticed the crying skeleton.

 It seems that he noticed the crying skeleton

–"..w-who are you ?"

–"Hò ! İ'm ěŕřøŕ"

–"Äŕę ýøû ôķăý ?" The black boned skeleton asked, he was worried.

–"Y-Yeah..i'm fine" the crying skeleton answered hesitently.

–"Åřē ýőů šüŕė...ýôùř èýĕ ïś bŕūişěđ.." the skeleton got up and walked towards the other. "Whã'ś ýøüř ňàmė ?"

–"..You can call me Blue.."

–"Wéĺł Błūě îf ýøû đöñ'ț mìňd me ãśkïňğ..whý âŕë ýòû cŕyiñg ?" Error kept on glitching more and more

–"........my brother threw me out.."

–"ØH !! I-Î'M S-Š-ŞÒŔŘÝ"

–"it's fine.."

Error knew this was risky but he still done it anyway "đø ýoû wănt tô líve wïth mē ?" He started to glitched less

–"Wha-? B-But we don't know eachother"

–"i knòw bût..i čañ't lĕavé yøu liķê thát"

–"......thank you"

In dreamtale
( JR)

–"Have you heard about the criminal who got caugh ?" An employee said

–"Yeah from what Alex said they were scientist who were working for the military" The other said