Chapter 14 : Consequences

No one's pov :

Ink laid his back against the wall and sighed.

-"god, why did i did this.." He muttered.

-"people do a lot of stuff without knowing why." Ani said.

-"i'm screwed." Ink said.

He knew he wasn't allowed to, but he still decided to not listen.

-"no, don't say that, i'm sure you'll be fine."

Ink looked at the with an expression saying 'are you sure about that'.

-"maybe try to sleep and forget about." They said.

-"nah.." Ink responded.

-"well, it was worth a shot." Ani said.

-"mhm."

In the morning

Ink was drawing in his sketchbook when Dream called him to his office.

-'sh¡*' Ink though.

He sighed, put his jacket back on and walked to his boss' office, once he was there, he saw a guard in front of the door, he ignored them and knocked on the door.

-"come in !" Dream said.

Ink opened the door and walked in, he stood in front of Dream's desk and looked around.

-"Ink, we talked about this."

-"..."

-"was last time's warning not enough ?"

Dream kept a cold gaze while Ink still looked anywhere but at his boss.

-"..."

-"Ink, if you continue to do this, i'm gonna have to make someone watch after you."

-"WHAT ?!?" Ink yelled.

Dream sighed.

-"I DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME, I'M NOT A KID !!" He continued.

-"you are currently acting like one."

-"W- I- UGH !!" Ink runned out.

-"humm...sir do i need to get him back here ?" Asked the guard that was in front of the door.

-"no, he'll come back, he just need to throw his tantrum."

-"alright."

With Blue and Error

Blue was in the kitchen preparing breakfast while Error was watching the news.

-"âh, JŘ ćaûgh ãnøther dūdē."

-"mhm."

-"..håve yøu ėveř wøndēred whý theý điđn't līkē yøu ?"

-"nah i already know the answer, i'm bothering them on purpose, if i acted different then they would try to have a normal conversation with me without being to weirded out by my sudden change of attitude."

-"őh, oķ."

-"breakfast is ready."

-"cőminğ."

Both of the skeletons ate their breakfast and talked about random stuff. Error insisted to do the dishes and Blue continued to talk to him until Error got a message on his phone, he pulled it out and readed the message then said.

-"Nīghtmāre îs takiňg uś tø ğo būy nèw clôtheš, dõ yøu wąnt ťo comë wīth ?"

Blue though for a second before answering :

-"nah i'll stay here, i have stuff to do in the house."

-"ôkaý, i'łl sēe yøu laťeř, býe !"

-"bye."

Back with Dream and Ink

Ten minutes later, Ink came back in Dream's office, looking at the ground out of shame, it's been a long time since he got mad all of a sudden for practically nothing, Dream noticed that he came back and stopped doing what he was doing.

-"you calmed down now ?" Dream asked with a calm tone, it wasn'tthe first time it happened.

-"....."

-"you're not allowed to leave the castle and if you do this again it will be worse than just be forbidden to go out, understood ?"

-"yes boss.."

-"you can go now."

Ink nodded and went towards his room, he was almost there but he heard them again, whispering like cowards. Ink stopped walking, in normal time he would try to ignore them but now, he couldn't.

He just stood there, without moving, he could have stood there for a long time if someone didn't came.

-"hey, are you okay ?" Finch asked

-"huh ? Oh, yeah i'm fine."

Finch nodded, he looked around just in case it was something he saw or heard but when Finch stepped in the corridor everyone stopped and went to do the stuff they were assigned to do.

Ink continued to walk to his room while waving to Finch.

---------

Greetings everyone !

I won't lie i didn't really knew how to name this chapter.

It's the 6th day of the challenge, but even when it will be over i'll still try to post everyday or close to it.

I don't have anything else to say so if you have any question just ask them and i'll answer them as fast as possible.

I'll probably make the next chapter around Blue's past.

I hope you have a good day/night, bye !