Chapter 9 : My new best friends

No one's pov :

Nightmare looked at Cross with amusement.

–"really ? You think, you, foolish mortal can get along with me, the meme lord ?"

–"i do sir, i do." Cross' smile only grew bigger and bigger.

Error only chuckled as the two skeletons continued to chat.

–"hèy čalm døwñ ğuýs, łet'ś nôt start a mëmė wār."

–"and if you think you're a better memer than me then you're wrong !!" Nightmare yelled, ignoring Error.

–"ğuyś.."

–"i'm not wrong ! I know i am !!" Cross replied.

–"Gûyš."

–"oh really ? Than come on fight me punk !"

–"ĞÛYS ! STØP."

Both of the skeleton stopped and looked at Error.

Ten seconds passed before the three of them started to argue.

Frisk just watched them fight, waiting for the JR guards to come back.

8 minutes later

The three skeleboys stopped fighting and were now laughing everytime one of them mentioned a meme.

The guards were now arriving with the kind and queen, Cross stopped laughing and hided behind a bush when he saw them.

–"whý aře yøu hīdinğ ?"

–"i don't want them to see me just in case they blame me for getting them arrested.

–"ohh..ok."

The guards made them go through the portal, Frisk came up to the three meme guys and said.

–"well Nightmare ? I though you said you would stay here for only five minutes." They said with a mocking tone.

–"yeah well, i though i wouldn't appreciate the person you wanted me to meet." He replied

Frisk laughed.

–"well i didn't though that you would come but here we are!" They said.

–"ýêah ī řęally døn't ŕëgrėt cõmïng wîth Nīghtmārē."

Meanwhile in dreamtale

The guards escorted the now ex-king and queen to the JR castle, once they arrived, they got put in separated cells.

–"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO US !!" The ex-queen yelled.

–"how dare YOU do what you did to your people." Said a guard.

–"tch, just leave !" She was mad.

The guards leaved the both of them alone and went to report what happened to Dream.

An hour later the whole drama, a portal opened with three skeletons walking out of it while chatting.

–"OØH ! I śhoûld måybē shőw ýoû mý hõuśe !" Exclaimed the glitching skeleton.

–"that soon ?" Cross asked "i mean, we only met today."

–"oh it's normal, he did the same with me." Nightmare said.