Chapter 12 : Forced break

No one's pov :

Dream didn't seemed to buy it because Ink looked exhausted, he putted the contract he was filling aside and asked.

-"how much sleep did you have this week ?"

-"i..uhmm.."

Dream sighed, this was enough to confirm his thoughs.

-"take a break and get some rest." Dream said

-"wha...why ? I don't need one, i'm fine.." Ink responded, trying to deny the fact that he really needed one.

-"Ink, this isn't an option, this is an order."

-"bu-" Ink tried to protest but got cut off.

-"no buts, go."

-"mfp...fine."

Ink walked out of the office, shutting the door, he walked to his room ignoring the whispers of a few people and sat on the ground next to his desk.

-"what happened ?" Ani asked.

-"i'm forced to take a break."

-"oh, that's nice."

-"...yeah yeah whatever, it's completly pointless."

-"Ink, i rarely saw you get rest and you literally passed out an hour ago, you need it."

-"if you say so.." Ink said, bringing his knees to his chest and yawned.

-"come on, get some rest, i can wake you up if something is wrong."

-"..okay." Ink sais as he let his leg slide back down.

It didn't took long before Ink fell asleep, Ani sat next to him and hummed some random tunes they heard before.

Eventually, they left the room and went to check on Ink from time to time.

30 minutes later

Dream decided to take small break and see if Ink actualy listened or if he sneaked out like last time.

He walked to Ink's room and opened the door, the first thing he saw was his assistant lying on the floor.
He sighed and muttered :

-"god, what am i going to do with you ?"

He walked over to him, he crouched down and picked him up bridal style, carried him to his bed and placed him down.

He took a few steps back and looked at him, then smiled, it's been the first time in a while that he saw his assistant that peaceful.

Dream then exited the room and closed the door, he went on a walk and after he went back to work.

It was pretty calm until someone decided to interupt it.

-"hey there angel boy, what's going on ?" Said an infortunately familiar voice.

-"Blue, get out of my office."

-"awww but i just got here."

-"i have work to do, go bother someone else."

–"fine." Blue said in an overdramatic tone.

After that, Blue left the office to bother random workers.

Back with Ani and Ink

Ani went back to Ink's room and was kinda surprised when they saw that he wasn't on the floor anymore.

–'maybe he woke up before.' They though.

They sat on his desk and waited for Ink to wake up, it took at least ten minutes for him to be awake.

–"hi, did you have a good rest ?"

He hummed in respond as he rubned his eyes, Ani smiled, Ink got out of his room and walked in the corridors, he was still half asleep but still walked.

–"hey there, hot stuff." A voice said from behind.

Ink groaned.

–"fu** off, Blue.." He said as he turned around.

–"why ? I'm only talking to you." Blue said with a smile.

–"..i'm not in the mood to deal with this.." Ink muttered.

Ink turned back around and continued to walk while ignoring the flirt attempts of Blue.

He walked out of the castle, still folowed by Blue who now started to question him.

–"going outside when it's almost evening, really Ink ? You're gonna get deprived of going out for at least a week again."

–"shut up, Blue."

Blue knew that the last time Ink sneaked out of the castle after evening, Dream weren't happy about it and Ink was not allowed to go out of the castle for a week.

–"what, i'm just stating facts."

Ink glared at Blue, rolled his eyes, summoned his paintbrush, created a puddle of ink and teleported far from him.

——————————
Greetings everyone !

For the people who wondered how Blue met Ink here it is (it's extremly short) :

Blue got in the castle again, his goal ? Annoy Dream of course !

He sneaked in the office and started to talk and flirt with Dream, Dream stayed calm and at some point said :

–"i swear, if you don't get out of here i'm getting my assistant to kick you out."

–"eeh, i doubt it will happen." Blue said.

–"oh really ?"

Dream then called Ink over, in five minutes, Blue was out of the castle.
Ever since then he had another goal, flirt with Ink.

————————

That's it (told you it was extremely short.)

In the next chapter i will make a bonus again.

I don't really have anything to say about this chapter, if you have any questions just ask them i'll be answering them as fast as possible.

I hope you have a good day/night, bye !