Chapter 19: Upgrated relationship

°3rd person°

It's been five days since the two had found eachother, Ink took the free time of his job to talk to his brother and Cross just went everytime he could to check if Ink was here.

They decided of a spot to meet up to not get lost with the whereabout of the other, Ink was a bit more happy since then, his boss catched on that but stayed quiet about it, his assistant was happier and that's what mattered.

Ink was walking through the corridors of JR, plate in hand,
It was the morning and everyone had already got to their job.
Ink was heading towards his boss' office.

Today was a pretty easy day, there wasn't that much stuff to do.

Once Ink got to the office, he greeted his boss good morning, put the plate on his desk, and went to the files he had to check, Dream responded with the same 'good morning' and went back to the contrats he had to verify.
Both of them stayed pretty silent during that time, the office was dead silent, no trace of Blue, no guards coming to ask for something, no new reports. Silent as if they were at a funeral.

It took a while but both of them had finished some paperwork, it was 11am by now, neither of them were hungry, neither of them talked, it was a nice, peaceful silence, both Dream and Ink enjoyed it.

Surprisingly, Blue never came to talk of all morning.

There was probably a lot of noises that were out of the office, but it wasn't heard due to the two boy's concentration.
Dream planned to finish all work in the morning to then let them both have the afternoon for themselfs.

11:30 am, still no sound other then the chirps coming from the birds at the window.

11:45 am, still a bit of work left, no sound, no Blue, no report, no trace of Ani.

11:54 am, someone came in the office, it got the attention of the CEO and his assistant, they clamed that after a patrol of the whole village, there was no sign of danger, Dream thanked them, they bowed down and left as the door closed.

12:02 am, Ink had just finished with his part, Dream almost completed his, refusing the request of help coming from his mercenary.

12:07 am, all the work was done, the two boys talked a bit, they still weren't hungry, Blue still didn't show up, the feeling that the room gave off was just, peace, confort, calm.

12:30 am, Dream proposed to take Ink out to eat, he got a 'yes' and off they were now.

1:14 pm, they finished eating and talked about different interest they had.

1:36 pm, still talking, Ani came to listen to them, the fact that Ink was more getting better made them very happy.

2:24 pm, they were still talking, Ink was more quiet or just said stuff that happened during his missions, Dream complimented him often wich made Ink feel something strange, he ended up ignoring that sudden strange feeling.

3:01 pm, they walked back to JR in silence.

3:23 pm, Blue came and chatted with Ink a bit, no flirt, no desire of annoying him, just came to say hello.

3:54 pm, Dream went to JR's garden while Ink went out to chat with Error.

4:20 pm, Dream was still enjoying his break, Ink continued to talk to Error.

4:34 pm, curiosity took the best of Ink and made him ask what was the unknown emotion, Error looked at him for a bit until he chuckled then said that he wasn't sure but it could be love.

5:00 pm, Error had to leave but Ink stayed in Outertale, looking at the starry void.

5:18 pm, Ink went back to Dreamtale but didn't go back to JR.

5:49 pm, Ink was back at JR in his room, Ani talked to him about what they saw in other au's.

6:09 pm, Ink drawed, he was bored, he wanted to do something useful, but couldn't.

6:20 pm, Ink was way too bored, he skipped diner and slept, he couldn't deal with his boreness any longer.

8:09 pm, Dream went to check on his assistant since he didn't saw him all evening.

10:14 pm, Dream went to bed.

00:00, JR was quiet, filled with a peaceful silence.

————————

Greetings everyone!

So, i'm not really the best to describe love because i've never fell in love,
Please correct me when i get something wrong.

Thanks for the 300 votes!

Edit:
Also for
Itz_notreal
The comic (don't know if you saw it)

Edit:Also for Itz_notrealThe comic (don't know if you saw it)

That's all for now.

——○——

(11/05/2021)

Word count: 790

Next chapter: hang out in the meadow

I hope you have a great day/night, bye!

Asuki