Chapter 22: Unexpected Confession

°3rd person°

°○•Timeskip to a few weeks•○°

Dream couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't take the awkardness between him and his assistant.

A few weeks ago, Ink accidently confessed his feelings for the one who he works for, leaving before getting an answer in fear of rejection, ever since that moment things have been awkard whenever they were around each other.

Dream was sat at his desk, he just called his assistant who should arrive soon, meanwhile, he though about what to say.
Then, a knock was heard, Dream sighed and said.

–"come in."

Ink opened the door, walked in and closed it behind him, there was one thing that Dream noticed about the other, Ink was avoiding eye contact at all cost.

–"Hello Ink."

Ink greeted back with a nod.

The silence was soon interupted by Dream who sighed.

–"can you please come closer?"

Ink did as he asked, he walked up to his boss' desk, still avoiding eye contact, he also seemed to be lost in thoughs.
But soon Ink was brought back to reality when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see his boss right in front of him.

–"Boss?! What are yo-"

Ink's sentence was cut short by Dream pulling him in a kiss.

Ani, who decided to be with Ink all day, was shocked, their jaw dropped as their eyes widened.

They stared in shock as their friend and his boss were making out, unable to process what was happening, they called (by a cellphone totally not stolen by a fell napstablook) Chara to explain what was happening.

–"Chara please help i don't know what to do!!!"

–"woah what happene-"

–"CHARA I THINK THEY ARE MAKING OUT."

–"who?"

–"INK AND DREAM!!!!"

There was no answer from Chara on the other side of the call, why? Because Chara started to grin at the possible drama that could go down if Cross heard about it.
After a few seconds of silence an answer was given.

–"just calm down and let them do their things, if they are making you uncomfortable get out of the room." Chara was still grinning still having that though.

How would Cross react?

———————

Greetings everyone!

The wait was definitively not worth it but the inspiration didn't want to come.

I'm very sorry everyone for the time i took to update this book.

I also think we are almost at the end.

I don't have anymore thing to say.

——○——

(26/07/2021)

Word count: 427

Next chapter: New habits

I hope you have a great day/night, bye!

Asuki