Chapter 8 : The Meme squad

No one's pov :

Cross walked around the corridors of the castle, he was thinking.

–'do i really want to take the lead of an entire kindom..?"

He didn't, but he had to, or the tyrants that he called 'parents' were going to keep on manipulating everyone, who knows what they could possibly do, he did.

–"...crazy maniacs."

Why did he even stay here ? He's been in this toxic environment for so long, hell he don't even know if his brother is alive !

He just needed to make sure that his parents won't cause anymore trouble.

It was the evening, he decided to go out and watch the sunset, he sneaked out of the castle and runned toward a cliff.

Once he was there, he sat on the edge and looked at the sunset.

–"it's pretty, isn't it ?" A familiar voice said.

–"hi frisk." He responded.

–"what are you up to today ?"

–"nothing much, just thinking."

–"about what ?" Frisk asked

–"well..i don't want to be in charge of the kingdom but i don't want to leave the tyrants in control."

Frisk seemed to realise something at that moment.

–"i can warn Justice Reins." They said

–"warn what now ?"

–"Justice Reins, i discovered it a for a long time but kinda forgot about it. It's an organisation specialised in capturing criminals and bring justice in the multiverse."

–"really ? Never heard or saw them before."

–"yeah i can call them right now, just let me get my phone out."

–"wait i wasn't expecting you to actualy call them, i'm so stressed right now."

–"don't worry, they'll do great and won't hurt you in anyway." They said as they searched for the number of a specific skeleboy.

–"but how will it go, like, Irio and Elicia are royalty so.."

–"royalty or not, if they caused pain they will still face the consequences- ah ! There it is."

–"..." Cross looked at Frisk as they called.

–"hi Nightmare, can you pass me your brother please ?......Thank you..................Hello Dream ? I called you for an intervention at an au............It's ––––tale.......royal people manipulating and hurting others....really ?........thank you Dream." Frisk putted their phone back in their pocket.

–"what did they said ?"

–"a group of guards will come in 10 minutes."

–"alright."

–"hey maybe with a bit of luck, Nightmare will come too, he's a funny guy, i'm sure you would like him- oh wait." Frisk pulled their phone out again. "I'll just ask him to come and hope he will say yes."

–"Yeessss !! He said he will for 5 minutes"

–"okay ? But what do i do now ? Do i go back in the castle, do i stay here, what do i do ?"

–"you stay here until they come."

–"alright"

–"pff that's stupid, why do you even listen to them, huh ? This won't end up good for you and you know it, they will get mad and one day you will get hurt" the strange voice told him, it wasn't the first time he heard that voice, let's just say he got used to it and ignored it.

–"..."

10 minutes later

A portal opened and 9 guards came out of it, Frisk walked up to them followed bye Cross and explained what was going on with more details.

They roamed their way around to the castle and broke in.

Most of the servant that were here looked at them in shock, they ignored them and went further in the castle to find the king and queen.

They found them in the main room of the castle.

–"who are you !?" The queen have now noticed them.

–"the guys that will arrest you." One of the guards responded.

–"who on earth do you think you are to arrest us !? We are royalty ! We can't be arrested !" The king said.

On the other side, Frisk and Cross were still at the cliff with two guards that stayed with them to ask questions.

–"do you think Nightmare lied to us ?" Cross asked Frisk.

–"i don't know, he could, what so you think ? Did he lied ?" Frisk asked a guard.

–"there are 60% of chances that sir Nightmare don't come, he hates have to much people around him after all."  The guard responded.

–"umm..." Frisk was thinking, it's true that the guardian of negativity tried to avoid crowded places so inviting him now probably wasn't the best idea.

Just at that moment a portal opened and two skeletons came out of it, Frisk only recognised Nightmare but the other one was a total stranger to them.

–"hi i brought Error cause i didn't wanted to leave him alone is that ok ?" Nightmare said.

–"hëĺło."

–"hello Error and that's totaly fine." Frisk said "and this is Cross, the person i wanted you to meet."

–"hi Cross, i'm Nightmare-"

–"âkã thė mëmě ğuý"

Cross laugh a bit.

–"well then i guess we will perfectly get along." Cross said.

—————————

Greetings everyone.
I don't really have anything to say about this chapter.

A little thing that i forgot to mention in the book :

Nightmare and Dream are princes too it's just that everyone kinda forgot about it.

I will also promote two people who started writing new books not to long ago. Because why not.

Dreamswap_FandomGurl
Who had made an ask and dare book.

And

OddAvacado

Who had made an inkmare book, a book with random stuff, and a dreamswap incorrect quotes book.

I hope you have a good day/night, bye !