Chapter 4 : Platform 9¾

Chapter 4!

Start of recap...

After a full 10 minutes of crying in each others arms Hermione let's me go, we grin at each other with still wet eyes like nothing happened.

We soon finish out drinks and make our way to Zonkos I need new stuff for my pranks against Dad.

Time skip...

Today was to good to be true I have made three new friends, one of which is a girl who dont care that I'm a werewolf.

What a great day

End of recap...

Y/N pov...

"Dddaaaadddddd!!!! Come on"
I scream from the front door, it's finally time to go to hogwarts and for dad to start his new job and we're already almost late.

We have exactly 30 minutes to get to the train station and I'm meant to be meeting Hermione 20 minutes before the train leaves.

And I don't want to be late when meeting her and dad is a nervous wreck I don't even know how we are related apart from both being a werewolf but that's it.

I then see him running down the stairs, he sprints past me grabbing my arm as he went he then apparents us to the train station.

I can't believe I'm actually going to a magic school, this is the best thing to ever happen to me, another reason dad is nervous is because of an escaped convict called Sirius Black.

I wonder why, maybe he has something to do with the picture dad always has on him either in the frame or in his pockets.

Yes I do know he keeps a picture in his pocket and ye si might of snooped through his things but who doesn't come on.

Anyway I see Hermione standing with Harry and Ron, with about six other red heads, confused I walk up to them while dad finds us a compartment.

"Mione!" I shout gaining her and other passengers attention, she spins around and grins once she sees me.

I then abandon my bags and run up to her she runs up to me as well once we are close enough she jumps and I catch her spinning us both around.

Laughing loudly I let her down still grinning we hug squeezing each other tightly, we haven't seen each other in person since we first met in Diagon Alley.

We've sent owls to each other everyday, waiting for school to start so we can meet,i then grab my bags and we hold hands both of us blushing brightly.

she then drags me towards harry and Ron who are both smirking at our hands,we'll harry is Ron how ever looks like he wants to murder me for some reason.

Whats with everyone dragging me around today anyway I greet harry and Ron.

"Hey guys" I say grinning , Harry just continues grinning making me blush brighter "Git" I mutter under my breath, "Hey red" I say to Ron who grunts out a hello.

Suddenly I'm surrounded by red heads there probably Ron's family, a   short and plump, woman with red hair and a kind face, step towards me.

She's must be Ron's mum, "who's this Hermione dear" she said in a kind voice.

"Mrs weasley this is Y/N Lupin we meet in Diagon Alley a few weeks ago" said Mione I smile at Mrs Weasley and hold out my hand but instead she hugs me.

"I'm so glad you three made a new friend over the holidays" she said squeezing me tightly bloody hell.

Once she let's me go, I gasp for breath and lean on Mione before getting my breath back.

Im then introduced to the other red heads

Arthur weasley Mrs weasleys husband

Percy weasley third oldest

The twins Fred and george weasley fourth eldest

And Ginny the youngest.

To be continued...

Hope you liked this chapter, I really love writing this and because Hermione one of my favourite Female characters in harry potter.

Question : what house should Y/N be in?

Word count : 670

Books & A Full Moon (Hermione X Femreader) Third Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें