Chapter 42 Saving Sirius

Start of recap....

Dumbledore hands Harry and Hermione each a stick of chocolate then starts to go then stops. "By the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin Good luck"
He smiles, exits. Harry glances curiously at the chocolate.

"What in bloody hell was all that
about?"Asked Ron while Y/N shrugged her shoulders at him. But Hermione doesn’t reply, instead looping the pendant's long chain around Harry's neck as well as her own.

"Sorry, Ron, Y/N. But seeing as you two
can't walk" As Ron,Harry and Y/N exchange a curious glance, the bell
continues to chime then Harry and Hermione vanish. Leaving Y/N and Ron alone together.

End of recap....

Third person pov...

Sirius laughs, hair blowing in the wind. "You truly are your father's son, Harry!"cried Sirius as they flew on Buckbeak through Hogwarts.

Black puts his hands to Hermione's waist, swings her off Buckbeak and onto the ground next to Harry."I'll be forever grateful for this.To both of you" said the Dog animagus to the two children.

"I want to go with you" cried Harry

"One day perhaps. For some time...
life will be too... unpredictable.
Besides, you're meant to be here." Said Sirius as he claps his shoulder and looks him in the eye. As he turns to get on Buckbeak a pair of running feet neat them.

"Dad, wait!" Yells Y/N, she then put her time Turner back under her pyjama shirt making sure it was covered

she had a feeling they would come to the courtyard after saving her Dad, surprised Sirius opened his arms for her and she ran into them.

"Hey sweetie" he said grinning at the girl in his arms. She kisses his cheek. "Make sure you come and visit us during the holidays okay" she said to the man a stern expression on her face which made Sirius smile.

"Of course I'll come as soon as I've cleaned up okay, I don't think your dad would like me showing up like this" said the Man making Y/N laugh. He then put her down.

"I'll see you later okay" he said poking her nose making Y/N laugh. "See you later" she said grinning before turning and running back to the hospital wong before Hermione and Harry.

Time skip...

When Harry and Hermione arrive back in the hospital wing they catch the faintest glimpse of themselves across the room just as they evaporate. Ron blinks.

"How'd you two get over there? I
was just talking to you... over there." He asks them confused while Y/N laughed at his face.

Ron glances to the other side of the room. Frowns. Hermione glances mischievously to Harry. "What d'you think, Harry? Too much for him everything that's happened tonight?" She asked him.

"Afraid so. Always been a bit of
the nervous type, Ron has." Said Harry
Ron stares at them, confounded. Slowly, they grin, with Y/N laughing in the back ground.

The Whomping Willow sways in a light breeze. The Black Lake shimmers, clouds drifting in its glassy mirror.

To be continued...

Hope yoy liked this chapter! Almost finished I can't believe I written so many of these today!

Word count : 550