Chapter 21: Medical Wing And Quidditch Match

Whoo four chapters in one day great! I'm on a role

Start of recap...

"As a antidote to your ignorance, I prescribe two rolls of parchment on the werewolf by Monday morning, with particular emphasis placed on recognizing it." he said over the groaning of the class.

As they leave they glare at Snape back as the walk away from the usually enjoyable class.

" that was bloody horrible" muttered Ron to Harry and Hermione who was thinking about visiting Y/N.

"boys I'm going to see Y/N okay, I'll see you at the match later" she said waving to the two boys

End of recap...

Third person pov...

"I'm bored"

"mhmm"

"I said I'm bored"

"I know"

"Immmm boreeddddd"

Wined Y/N for the 5th time, she was fine but Madam Pomfrey wouldn't let her leave, she just wanted to see Hermione.

But noo she had to sit here and die of boredom while her Dad gets to grade Homework.

"I'm sure Hermione will come and visit soon enough Cub" Said Remus finally speaking in words and not just one.

Y/N just sighs and continues staring up at the tall ceiling, she didn't even have her wand.

She remembers about last night well the part after transforming into a Werewolf.

She remembers her Dad laying her down on the mattress, her clothes where still intact more or less.

Remus sat next to his daughter as she slept, she mumbled a few things in her sleep.

which made Remus laugh that was his Daughter alright but her Personality was much different to his.

Hers was more like a curtain Black haired man he knew when he was younger, but of course he couldn't say anything to her.

Remus was nervous about telling her the secret he was hoping to wait until she was older.

The door to the medical Wing was then pushed open making Remus come out of his thoughts.

He was Y/N smiling for once and realised that Hermione had come to see Y/N.

"MIONE!!! You came to save me from my boredom!!" yelled Y/N making Hermione laugh.

"of course" said the other girl walking over.

Y/N made grabby hands for Hermione who laughed at her 'Girl' friend, so she hurried over and sat by Y/Ns side.

Remus watched at the the girls talked animated to each other
Y/N doing most of the talking with lots of exaggeration of what happened last night.

Remus smiled at how much the two girl reminded him of Sirius nad Himself when they used to tlak about things.

Smiling softly the Defense Professor got back to grading while listening to the sound of his Daughter and almost girlfriend.

He bet they would get together at the end of the year.

______________

Later...

as it strikes one of the Golden Quidditch Rings and the clouds bloom with Icy Blue light. Far below, in the stands, Rain lashes the Sea Of Umbrellas.

As one flies
free, soaring end over end into the sky, the Crowd Explodes and two Quidditch squads.

Gryffindor in Scarlet, Hufflepuff in Canary-Yellow -- shoot into the air.

Twin Bludgers Fire skyward, and the match is on. Harry, rising like a rocket through the mist,his robes Snapping Violently in the wind.

Hermione and Ron cheet for their team from the sidelides with the other Gryffindors screaming along with them.

as Harry flies, Rain falling like Needles before him,
every dark cloud concealing danger.

Beaters crisscross his path. A Bludger Whizzes past, then a
second Rockets Directly At Him.

Harry ducks, watches the Bludger Shatter the Broom of a Hufflepuff Beater. The Beater goes into a wild spiral, vanishes in the mist.

From the Medical Wing Y/N and her Dad watch the match from the open window.

Remus had conjured a pair of becoculars for himself and Y/N.

To be continued...

Hope you liked this chapter, I might of given away the secret a bit but not all of it!

Word count : 671