Chapter 8: Sorting (Finally)

Start of recap...

"Merlin not another one" I hear her mutter thanks you my enhanced hearing. We continued laughing as she told me stories about the marauders.

As we spoke we got to Dumbledores office way to quick, suddenly growing nervous I step back behind Professor M as she said the Password and the Gargoyle moved.

"wicked" I whisper as it let's us pass, Professor M then motions with her arms for me to go first, I breathed in then out before moving.

I stood on the stairs as the moved up it was pretty cool,Professor M was Behind me.

We then got to Dumbles Office I knocked on the door and walked in when he said to come in.

As I opened the door I saw my Dad sitting on a plush chair in front of the Headmaster.

"ah Miss Lupin" Said Dumbles still with that annoying twinkle in his eyes. "come in and sit down" he said and I did

End of recap...

"so, why am I here, if I was because of something I did that I totally haven't I wasn't me I swear it was-" I was then cut of my Dbles raising his hand.

"-nothing to worry about my dear we are only going to sort you into your house" said Dumbles I open mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Instead I just nod my head, Dumbkes then smiles and uses wandless magic to make an old hat float over to him.

He then hands the hat to me, I hold it confused until dad laughs and helps me -finally- "it's the sorting Hat Y/N" he says and puts the hat on me.

Then I hear a voice in my head

"a bit to old to be a first year aren't you" came a voice, I jump "Holy Shit" I exclaim in my head.

"now let's see ah yes Plenty of courage I see wanting to protect your loved ones, yes yes" it kept saying yes a few times.

"a curtain Gryffindor female you love and want to protect no" came the voice in a teasing tone.

I could feel myself blush "I don't know what you are talking about" I thought making the Hat chuckle - can a hat chuckle anyway-

Third person pov...

Remus figited in his sear, his daughter was taking as long as Sirius did to be sorted.

She was probably either arguing with the hat or having a conversation, He hoped she was having a Conversation.

Sensing his worry Professor Mcgonagall put a hand on his shoulder to reassurw him that his daughter was okay.

He just hopes she will be happy were the hat places her.

A few minutes later...

"GRYFFINDOR!" exclaims the hat smirking Y/N took the hat of and handed it to Dumbledore.

"welcome to Gryffindor House Miss Lupin" welcomes Professor Mcgonagall 'Another Trouble Maker in Gryffindor what joy' she thought sarcastically

"can't wait Professor M" smirked Y/N it was same smirk Remus and the rest of the Marauders had on there faces.

After the sorting was over they all went over a few things like where Remus and Y/N will go on the Full Moon.

As the Tree adults talked Y/N eventually fell asleep from the boring subjects they were talking about.

She awoke when Remus nudged her and told her they could leave nodding tiredly she stood up stretched and yawned behind her hand.

Y/N then followed her dad to Gryffindor Tower remus spoke the password. "Fortuna Major"

Grumbling the Fat Lady then swung open for them, Y/N then hugged her dad goodnight, smiling Remus kissed her forehead before leaving for his quarters.

Once she walked in Y/N just flopped onto the Sofa and fell into a easy sleep.

The end

Finally I've updated sorry I meant to finish writing this chapter yesterday.
Hope you liked it.

Word count : 655