chapter 29: The secret is out!

It's been a while so sorry here is chapter 29!

Start of recap...

McGonagall closes her eyes and speaks " because he is her Father" she said earning surprised gasps from man and woman and Also Y/N who Harry had to hold up from the shock her legs felt all wobbley.

"You mean he is her other Father and she is his biological daughter" said Rosmerta eyes wide with surprise McGonagall nodded "I thought those were rumours,I didn't think they were true" breathed the Minister.

" there is another thing Sirius Black was and remains to this day, Harry Potter's
godfather" said the Transfiguration Professor, at this Harry and Y/N made a quick exit to outside.

Y/N didn't know how to react to the news she just heard, but she knew she had to speak with her Dad.

End of recap...

Y/N pov...

Once we get out of the three broomsticks, I ditched Harry and run to Hogwarts with the information I have acquired. By now I expect the Professors to be having lunch, I run to the great hall sbd slam the double doors open I manage to scare the younger years and some Professors.

My breathing is fast and heavy I see Dad talking with Professor Snape but stops when he sees me, he stand up from his chair a worried expression on his face. "I know the truth Dad!" I yell aloud not caring if everyone hears.

"I know who my other dad is" I continue to yell

"What do you mean Y/N" said Dad he walks towards me cautiously his hands held out in front of him. I feel my eyes cloud up with tears and they fall I don't care if I cry. "N-now calm down, okay Pup" he said trying to calm me down.

I don't listen to him. "I know who he is, it's Sirius Black" I hear gasps around me the Professors all have surprised faces at my words, I can see tears form in Dad's eyes he is crying. But why?

"You never told who he was but I've had my theories" by now a big crowd are looking at us. "Am I even your daughter" this comment made Dad cry tears roll down his aged face.

We stand opposite each other in the great hall, my last comment triggers a reaction out of him "yes! you are your my Biological daughter you are Y/N Hope Lupin, I gave birth to you, I gave you all my love" he yells back letting out all his feelings.

I see the truth in his eyes be isn't lying to me I can tell. "Then why!" I ask not yelling this time. "Because I wanted to keep you safe from him" he almost whispers falling to his knees.

I turn and run, I run and run and run until I'm to tired go run  some how I get to the whomping Willow I go inside it and walk up the stairs knowone will find me here.

I soon get to the main room and walk in. I sit on the old battered mattress and wrap my arms around my legs sobbing quietly into my knees. A few minutes later I hear a wine and something soft brush against my hand surprised I look down and see a large Black Dog sitting next to me.

"Hello little guy" I say softly whiping my eyes and stroking his head, the dog leans into my touch, "I'm sorry about crying, I've just found out dome horrible news" I talk to the dog.

He looks at me as if understanding me, for the next couple hours I tell the dog everything that had happened at Hogsmeade and in the great hall with dad.

I soon cast a tempud charm it reads '8:00pm' I have been here for hours. "I better go now boy" I say go the dog.

I then stand up and wave to him before leaving through the secret passage way.

The end!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 700