Chapter 7: To Dumbles Office With Professor M

So I've been thinking that the Reader will be in Gryffindor with Hermione Ron and Harry.

Start of recap...

With a grave voice all of dumbledores joking vanished.

"Finally, on a more disquieting
note, Hogwarts -- at the request
of the Ministry of Magic -- will,
until further notice, play host to
the Dementors of Azkaban."
He said

A murmur of apprehension fills the hall. At the Slytherin table, Draco Malfoy flanked by the ever-
present Crabbe and Goyle, catches Harry's eye, feigns a dead faint.

" The Dementors will be stationed at
the entrances to the grounds. While
they are under strict orders not to
enter the castle itself, you will on
occasion see them as you go about
your daily activities. Under no
circumstances are you to approach
them. It is not in the nature of
a Dementor to be forgiving"

End of recap...

Y/N pov...

Then dinner was finished and everyone left for there dormitories. Finally thays over Dumbledore just had to tell everyone that I'm new.

And To top it of I had to stand up! Merlin the nerve if him, anyway as I leave with the Golden trio I'm stopped By Professor Mcgonagall.

Dad had told me about the Professors before we left for the train station a few days prior.

Anyway I say bye to Mione Ron and Harry and walk with Mcgonagall to Professor Dumbledores office,hurrah.

I turn my head a wave bye to Mione "I'll catch you later Mione, if I'm in Gryffindor" I tell, Mione smiles and waves back.

It was deadly silent as me and Professor M walk to Dumbles office.
"i see you have made friends already Miss Lupin" says professor M, I blush as she said that.

"yes I guess you could say that Professor" I say still blushing.

Once again it was silent before I spoke again something has been bugging me since I got here.

"you taught my dad here didn't you" I say to Professor M.

She nods her head, "Yes I did miss Lupin your father was an remarkable student the same can't be said for his friends however" she Said with a fond smile on her aging face.

"who were his Friends he never talks about his Hogwarts years or the friends he made" I ask flinching slightly when she stares straight at me looking to see if I was lying.

She then let's out a sigh, "I guess it couldn't hurt could it" she said "your father had three friends who were James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and Sirius black" she said stopping at the name Sirius Black.

"what! my dad was friends with Sirius Black the escaped Convicted" I gasp out surprised, Professor M nodds her head before Continuing.

"yes, those four were the most Mischievous group of friends to ever walk these halls" she said Smiling at the memorise.

I smile at the thought of my dad being a prankster, I laugh "I Guess thats were I get my prankster attitude from then" I grin at her pale face.

"Merlin not another one" I hear her mutter thanks you my enhanced hearing. We continued laughing as she told me stories about the marauders.

As we spoke we got to Dumbledores office way to quick, suddenly growing nervous I step back behind Professor M as she said the Password and the Gargoyle moved.

"wicked" I whisper as it let's us pass, Professor M then motions with her arms for me to go first, I breathed in then out before moving.

I stood on the stairs as the moved up it was pretty cool,Professor M was Behind me.

We then got to Dumbles Office I knocked on the door and walked in when he said to come in.

As I opened the door I saw my Dad sitting on a plush chair in front of the Headmaster.

"ah Miss Lupin" Said Dumbles still with that annoying twinkle in his eyes. "come in and sit down" he said and I did.

To be continued...

Here's chapter 7 hope you liked it, the reader found out her dad was friends with Sirius Black.

Word count : 700