Chapter 2 : Diagon Alley!

Hi chapter 2!

Start of recap...

I always see him staring at a picture of him a and boy with long black hair cut to his shoulders wearing a gryffindor tie like my dad.

He always smiles when he looks at it, I wonder who that boy is anyway back to me!

Hi I'm Y/N Lupin and this is my life at Hogwarts as a Lesbian!

End of recap...

Y/N pov...

I could smell food cooking downstairs from my room, I groaned and opened my eyes,i looked around nas realised I had fallen asleep on the floor while packing my things.

"Shit" I grumbled as I cracked my back, I then stretched and got up from the floor, I gave a big yawn rubbed the sleep from my eyes and walked downstairs for food.

As I trudged downstairs and saw the most embarrassing sight ever, so me being me I got my phone out and started recording him.

Dad was making breakfast but that wasn't the funny bit the funny bit is he is Dancing to 'Dancing queen'.

He was pretending to have a guitar and was holding the spatula to his mouth like a microphone.

" *snorts*"

Dad Freezes in his spot he hand one leg on the chair and the other on the floor in a rockstar pose.

Dad blushes bright red in embarrassment, I try to stop laughing as I walk up to him and kiss his cheek before setting the table for breakfast.

As we ate I sent the video to my friends over Instagram, they found it hilarious sincw they have only seen my dad be serious and not able to relax.

Anyway after we finished eating we got ready to leave for Diagon Alley,i ran upstairs to get dressed into something other than my pyjamas.

Time skip...

We have arrived in Diagon Alley I can't wait to go to hogwarts, dad homeshools me because his is super smart.

He is easy to understand also because I'm a werewolf no other magic school ls will accept me.

But anyway first we go to flourish and blotts to get my Third year books for school.

I'm literally skipping down the road to get there I was Dragging dad by his hand as he was reading and had a thing to bump into people as he did so.

As we were walking I accidentally bumped into someone, it was a girl we fell over she landed on top of me.

We looked eyes, she had long Honey blonde hair it was curly, she looked beautiful.

"Beautiful" 'shit' did I really just say that out loud, I started blushed bright red, she then realised why and quickly got of me.

She then helped me up and my dad was giggling like a 5 year old as if he stole a cookie.

I turned to him and glared, then to boys came running over to the girl, One of them was Harry Potter, to boy who lived.

The two boys looked at me then started fussing over their friend.

"Hermione!"

"here you are why did you walk of"

'so her name is hermione'

The end

Hi sorry for not updating for weeks sorry it is short I'm writing this in my art class, hope you like this chapter it's going to be hermione as Readers love interest sorry if you didn't want her.

Bye!

Word count :600

Books & A Full Moon (Hermione X Femreader) Third YearOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara