Chapter 32 skipping rocks

Start of recap...

"I'm going to find Mione!" She yelled running off to the door, she opened it but before leaving she stopped turned around and ran back to her Dad.

She lent up and placed a kiss on his cheek, grinned then ran out the door slamming it on her way out.

"That girl as energetic as always" muttered the teacher he checked the time. "Shit!" He yelled putting down his coffee and running put the door he had a teachers meeting to go to and was very late for it.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Ron stops, wishes he could take it back. They all wish he could. Avoiding each other's eyes, they turn, continue on.

Minutes later Y/N comes running out of the castle she soon spots the three ans runs up to them, she jumped onto Hermione hugging the girl tightly.

"Hey mione!" She exclaimed making the three laugh Y/N always the one to make everyone happy. "Hey Y/N" the three said to their friend.

"Where are we going then" she exclaimed, them Harry told her. "Going to see Hagrid" he said. The four of them then left the courtyard and walked to Hagrids.

Hagrid, wearing a (horrible) hairy brown suit and perhaps the world's ugliest yellow and orange tie, stands knee-deep in the shallows of the Black Lake, skimming rocks as big as flagstones across the water's shiny gloss.

As he turns, the four third years catch a brief sight of his eyes, red with tears, then he looks away. "How'd it go, Hagrid?" Asked Hermione as Y/N sat on a large rock, making a pile of small rocks next to her.

"Buckbeak liked London." He said

"She meant the hearing. Hagrid" says
Y/N from her perch on the rock.

"Oh. That. Well, I got up an' said my bit -- You know, howBuckbeak was a good Hippogriff an'as long as yeh treated 'im withrespect, he'd treat you the same.
Then Lucius Malfoy got up an' said
his bit -- you know, how Buckbeak
was a deadly dangerous beast that
no teacher in their righ' mind
would expose their students to..." he said strailing off.

"And...?"Asked Hermione dreading it.

Hagrid slings another rock into water.
"You mustn't blame yourself, Hagrid." She continues her one-sided conversation with the giant.

"Draco. It's him the Committee
should punish. It's him they
should send off to the forest, not
Buckbeak." Said Ron speaking up.

"Buckbeak's not going back to the
forest..." all four children were dreading the answer. "Where's he going, Hagrid?"Questioned Hermione.

"He asked fer the worse, yeh see,
Lucius Malfoy did. An' the
Committee granted it. Buckbeak's
bin sentenced ter death."

All four gasped in shock, Hermione held her hand over her mouth and held Y/N hand with her other one.

To be continued...

So sorry for thus not being as long and usual didn't have much to write for it anyway hope yoy liked this chapter!

Word count: 502