Chapter 35 Draco gets Punched

Start of recap...

"On these occasions, I take no joy
in my gift, Miss Brown" said the Divination professor still stunned by the young Lupins words.

As the students exit, Ron, walking separately from Harry, turns to Neville.

"Both of them have gone mental,
I mean, not that she wasn't always
mental, but now it's out in the
open for everyone to see as well a Y/N" he says not at all trying to be quiet.

Ron stops, glances at Harry, then moves off. Harrywatches him go, along with the others, then spies Hermione's crystal ball lying on the landing.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Harry, leads Y/N,  Ron and Hermione toward Hagrid's hut. "I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak! It's too horrible" Hermione says as they hurry down the stone stairs.

"It just got worse." Says Harry making the three look up Y/N, Hermione and Ron look and see Malfoy.

Along with Crabbe and Goyle, lurks, a pair of binoculars in hand, spying on Hagrid, who stands in the pumpkin patch,tossing dead ferrets to Buckbeak.

Hagrid wipes his eyes, lopes into the hut. "Did you see the big, fat
blubbering oaf?! Oh, this is
going to be rich. Did I tell you,
Father said I can keep the head" said the ferrit, he then looks up and sees the four Gryffindors

"Ah. Come to see the show?" He taunted, Y/N growled at him making the ferrit jump. "Oh look Draco hes feeding your family to Buckbeak, is that your dad I see" Y/N says sassily to the Slytherin making the boy go red in the face.

"Damn Half-blood!" He growls but not a good as Y/N.

Harry, Ron look at the Werewolf in shock while Hermione High fives her crush. "Good going Y/N" she said grinning at Dracos face.

"You foul loathsome evil little cockroach" Yells Hermione wand in hand as Malfoy stumbles back against a tree, cross-eyed with fear as Hermione jabs the tip of her wand under his nose.

"Hermione! No!" Yells Ron
She turns, surprised Ron's spoken to her. He looks away.

"Hermione! Yes!" Yells Y/N loudly making Hermione look her way.

Ron then glares at Y/N "He's not worth it" he continued. Y/N then smacked his head. "He is worth it do it!" Yelled the Lupin. She wasn't raised by a Marauder for nothing

Hermione nods, then SMACK! quick as lightning,lands a looping right to Malfoy's jaw, putting him flat
on his back. Stunned, he leaps to his feet and runs, Crabbe and Goyle huffing and puffing behind.

Y/n bursts out in laughter as he runs away scared like a little baby, as she laugh she falls to the ground holding her stomach.

"That felt good." Siad Hermione a smile on her face when she locks eyes with
Y/N who had recovered from her laughter, Hermione then helps her up and the four walk down to Hagrids hut.

To be continued...

Hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 515