chapter 26: Scared Slytherins

Start of recap...

Malfoy clicks his tongue at Ron.
"Now that's not very friendly.
Boys, I think we're going to have
to teach Weasel-Bee to respect his
superiors." Said the daddy's boy

Hermione gave a harsh chuckle "Hope you don't mean yourself." She said making Y/N laugh
Malfoy's eyes shift, regard Hermione and Y/N with disgust.

"Ugh filthy half breed your just lucky I don't hex you, only because your dad is our Professor. I mean you wouldn't guess he would with his state of his clothes" said Draco this made Y/N angry how dare he say such things about her Dad.

Seeing her Hands shaking Hermione grabs Y/Ns hand and held it in her own squeezing tightly.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

If Hermione wasn't holding Y/Ns hand, she would of hex Malfoy, but she didn't want to do it infront of her crush.

But draco isn't done insulting the three
He glares at Hermione "How dare you speak to me, you filthy, little mud-" he snears before he could finish his words Malfoy takes a snowball the head, he Splutters.

Y/N snorts at that, but covers it up with a cough Draco heard her and glares.

"Who did that!" He yells in confusion
Malfoy glances about in nerves  when he takes two more. Hermione, Y/N and Ron glance about uneasily.

Draco turns to his bodyguards "Well, don't just stand there!" Crabbe and Goyle start for Ron and Hermione, when their knees go out and they fall headfirst into the snow.

Draco begins to back away fearfully, eying the mist, he calls to his bodyguards "Wait a minute, there's something out here Aaaaaaahhhh!!!" He lets out a girly scream.

Malfoy's mask is pulled over his eyes, he's spun about, given a kick to the ass and sent stumbling over the rise and out of sight. Instantly, Crabbe and Goyle join him.

Ron and Hermione stand frozen, exchange a nervous glance, as they both go flying, land on their pants in the snow. As they sit up,
they hear Y/N laughing loudly at the Slytherins running away but another voice other than Y/N was laughing Hermione's eyes narrow in suspicion.

She then calls into the snow "Harry...? Harry?" She asked nervous, The Invisibility Cloak drops. Sure enough they see Harry Grinning.

Y/N pulls the boy down and gives him a nuggee messing up his spikey hair even more "that was brilliant Harry!"She exclaimed.

"Bloody hell, Harry! That was not
funny!" Said Ron his face was a pale white, y/n poked him with he jumped at while the girl laughed at him.

They all smile and laugh As he, Hermione ajd y/n pelt, Harry with snowballs all still laughing and smiling.

To be continued....

Hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 480