Chapter 19: Full Moon!

Chapter 19 here!

Start of recap...

"Eyes like the devil he's got. And
a soul as dark as his name. It
was him, Headmaster. The one they talk about. He's here. Somewhere in the castle. Sirius Black." the Fat lady finishes dramatically

As the students React, Dumbledore's Voice cuts through.

" Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The
rest of you... to the Great Hall." he said

The Gryffindors listen to him, Y/N stays behind and looks at the door, who is Sirius Black to her and Why does she feel like she should know him?

( a big secret will be revealed at some point in the future)

End of recap...

Third person pov...

One by one, deep in the distance, the Lights of the Great Hall go out. Dementors appear, then separate like a curtain.

A gentle Creak is heard and Harry's eyes shift, see Snape
pass through the great doors, converge with Dumbledore.

"I've done the dungeons,
Headmaster. No sign of Black.
Nor anywhere else in the castle" Harry heard Professor Snape say.

Dumbledore nods,"I didn't really expect him to linger" he said, Snape nods "Remarkable feat, don't you think?
To enter Hogwarts castle on one's own, completely undetected..." said the potions Master.

Dumbledore gazes at the students, refusing to take the
bait.

Snape edges on with his words.
"you may recall, prior to the start of term, I did express my concerns when you appointed Professor--" Dumbledore interrupts Snaoe before he finished his word.

"--I do not believe a single
professor inside this castle
would have helped Sirius
Black enter it, Severus." said the Aged wizard.

As Snape's eyes glitter darkly, Dumbledore gazes out over
the slumbering students.

"No... I feel quite confident the
castle is safe. And I'm more than
willing to let the students return
to their Houses. But tomorrow.
For now, let them sleep..."

As Dumbledore's gaze finds Harry, he shuts his eyes,
feigns sleep.

"It's astonishing what the body can endure when the mind allows itself to rest."

With Y/N and Remus...

It was a Full Moon so both Daughter and Father used the passage to thw womping willow to get out of the school un noticed.

Remus kept Y/N close to his side as they left the school grounds, Dementors where still surrounding the school so they had to be careful.

"come on Y/N, Almost there" said the older Werewolf making Y/N hurry her pace.

Soon they arrived at the shrieking Shack

Remus opened the passage way and Y/N went up first she, she still had to ask her Dad questions about Sirius Black.

Remus lead her to a large room with a piano, a mattress for a bed, a diving area with a table and chairs.

"is this where you used to go to change Dad" asked Y/N sitting on the bed.

Remus looks around at the room it had been years since she last came to the shrieking shack on a Full Moon.

"yes, this is where I spent the Full Moon" he said

Y/N hesitated before asking the next question "Dad, why do I feel like I should know Black" she asked, her question made Remus's heart stop.

"because I keep getting this feeling like I should know him, but I don't" she continued.

Remus swolloed before answering "that's nothing you should worry about Y/N" he said simply.

Y/N stared at her Dad she could tell he was hiding something from her. "but Dad there is something, but your hiding it from me, why?" she asked pushing him to tell her.

"because I can't okay I promised someone I wouldn't tell you" he said glaring at her, this made Y/N quieten down ducking her head.

This amde Remus feel guilty he didn't mean to tell at her, his emotions where everywjere because of the Full Moon.

He sat next to her and put an arm around her shoulders "I'm sorry Cub, but I will tell you in time okay, I promise" he said

Y/N looks at him "you will" she said, Remus nodded and held out his pinky for her to take.

And she took it with her own Pinky "okay then old man! I'll hold you to that" she said

"Old man you say" he said raising an eyebrow at her, 'oh no' thought Y/N she then jumped up laughing and ran around the room with Rmwus hot in her tail.

To be continued...

The secret will be known soon whoooohooo!

Hope you liked this chapter these ones are longer than usual I know!

Word count : 771