Chapter 23: Hospital Wing (again)

Whoop! Chapter 23 already, thank you so much for Al lthe comments and Votes on this story I am very happy!

Start of recap...

Harry and broom tumble in opposite directions.

The Nimbus soars end over end, tossed by the currents,
then drops.

right into the Whomping Willow. Harry, in freefall, drops through one cloud, then another.

Plummeting through the circling Dementors.

Then Dumbledore rises from the crowd.

His hand held stretched out, spell on his tougue

"arresto momentum"

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Y/N watches as Harry gets brought in unconscious by Madam pomfrey.

Madam Pomfrey is then followed by Hermione, Ron and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"Mione" yelled Y/N getting her attention, leaving Harry's side she walked over to Y/Ns bed.

"we saw what happened, is he okay?" she asked Desperately, Quickly Hermione nodded.

"Yes he is fine, Professor Dumbledore managed to catch him before he hit the ground" she said reassuring Y/N.

Harry then opens his eyes and Ron, Fred, George slowly come into focus standing at the foot of his bed in the hospital wing.

Hermione sees him awake runs back over to him and holds his hand.

"Harry! How're you feeling?"she asks the gryffindor. As Harry edges up against his pillow, we see a Nurse removing the Spokes of an umbrella from a Hufflepuff player's neck.

Harry doesn't look so good
himself."Brilliant." he said

"gave us a right good scare, mate" said Fred making George nod with him.

"What happened?" asked Harry

"You fell off your broom"

"Really? I meant the match. Who
won?" he asked Jokingly

He is met with Silence and Uncomfortable glances.

"No one blames you, Harry. The
Dementors aren't meant to come on the grounds" said Hermione

"Dumbledore was furious. After he saved you" Said Ron

Y/N then spoke up making everyone turn to the third year

"he sent them straight off me and Dad saw them flying away from the Pitch" she said getting up from her bed and sitting on Harry's while Madam Pomfey was aw she was determined to move.

Harry nods grimly, stares at the rain splattering on the window.

Ron then speaks up a guilty look in his eyes that Harry can see. Y/N sees Ron holding something in his hands 'oh no something happened' she thought.

"There's something else you should
know, Harry. Your Nimbus. when
it blew away? it sort of landed
in the Whomping Willow. And well." Said the red head everyone watches as
He tips a bag of splintered wood and twigs onto the bed.

As Harry stares, while everyone gets shushed out by Madam Pomfrey and
Y/N quickly hopped back into her bed before she was spotted.

Time skip... Afternoon

Y/N, Remus and Harry walk together along the black lake Y/N waves to the giant squid who she can she in the water.

She walks next to her Dad while Harry follows behind the two. Remus has a sorry look on his face as he speaks "I'm sorry about your broom, Harry." He said remembering what happened earlier in the Hospital wing with Harry's broom.

"Is there really no chance of fixing it?" Asked Y/N as she jumped from rock to rock balancing like a pro.

Harry shakes his head in response to Y/Ns question,then he sets Hedwig free of her traces she soars into the sky, Harry, Y/N and Remus watch from the
lake's edge.

To be continued...

So sorry for the wait I've been to busy lately I haven't been bale to update many of my fanfics.

Word count: 610