Chapters 39 Secrets revealed

Whooo! Chapter 39!

Start of recap...

Harry eyes Black, wand hand shaking
violently. As Black turns back, he stops, regards Harry and Y/N cautiously. "Going to kill me, Harry?" He asks his Godson. Harry just glares, "you two Y/N your own Dad" he asks the Werewolf.

Y/n glares at him heartedly. "You are not my Dad! my dad is Remus Lupin not some criminal" she yells angry tears form in her eyes, her arms shake violently like she wanted to punch him.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Sirius' face turns sad a moment like her comment hurt him painfully, before he turned emotionless.

Harry and Y/N raise their wand, the door then crashes open it was Remus. "Professor Lupin!"yell the golden Trio. "DAD!" Exclaimed Y/N, but Remus ignores them, eying Black intensely.

"Looking a bit ragged, aren't we,
Sirius? Finally the skin reflects the madness within." He says making Y/N question his sanity. Sirius smiles at his once Husband. "You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Said the Man, both men made Y/N roll her eyes at them.

The two regard each other, the moment taut with tension, then Lupin steps forward and embraces Black like a
brother, once they pull back they kiss each other eagerly. Y/N gasps shocked along with the golden trio who didn't know Their Professor knew Black.

"No! I trusted you! I covered up
for you. And all this time you've
been his friend!" Yelled Hermione pointing at them making Remus look at his Daughter who had a betrayed expression on her young face. She had tears in her eyes as she watched them.

"Enough talk! He dies. Now. If you
won't do it with me, Remus, I'll
do it alone" Yells Black getting impatient. "Dad no!" Yells Y/N not wanting her Dad to kill someone, Remus and Sirius both look at their daughter.

"Wait, Sirius" said Remus finally holding a hand infront of the crazy man. "I did my waiting! Twelve years of
it! In Azkaban!" He yelled again.

Lupin eyes Black, then nods. "All right then. As you wish..." said the Professor making Y/N look at him in surprise.

"No!" Yelled Y/N as Harry raises his wand when Lupin wheels and, with a flick of his own, disarms him. Furious, Harry eyes Black murderously. "Dad!why" Asked Y/N

Harry glared at Sirius  "You betrayed my parents! You sold them to Voldemort!"He yelled looking at Sirius.
"It's a lie! I never would've betrayed James and Lily! And I never betrayed your Dad" he said looking at His Godson and Daughter.

"Y/N, Harry! You've got to listen" Yells Remus to his Daughter and Student by they didn't listen.

"Someone else betrayed your parents, Harry and Someone did get Sirius sent ti Azkaban Y/N. Someone in this room right now. Someone who,until quite recently, i believed to be dead." Said Remus making Y/N listen to him.

"Who was it then" Demands Y/N still not believing it. Black turns then, to Ron, "Come out, come out, Peter
Come out, come out and play..." he sings making the students feel worried around his sanity.

Ron draws back from Black's demented gaze. "You're mad..." he mutters to the escaped man. Harry's eyes shift from Ron's face to his hands, where the rat violently. As a curious expression
befalls Harry, Lupin and Black, as one, raise their wands when. "Expelliarmus!" Yells a voice.