XXIX

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XXIX

Warning:killing,blood and extreme killing will be mentioned.Read at you own risk.

¡Errors ahead:not proof read¡

You opened your eyes slowly,feeling quite dizzy.A certain part of your head was in pain.You wanted to touch it but you were tied up on a chair.You then remembered what happened before you fell asleep.All of you were mourning over Ypunghoon,Kevin and Haknyeon's death when Jacob and Sunwoo made the others drink a juice with a sleeping agent and they collapsed.You started to protest so to make you quiet,Sunwoo hit you on the head with a tray and knocked out.

When your vision got clear,you immediately saw Sangyeon and Juyeon on a cage with their hands,feet and necks chained.While on the other side, there's Hyunjae,Changmin,and Eric also got their hands and necks chained but the thing is,they were standing on a tall chair.The chains on their necks looked so tight that if they jumped out of the chairs,they will die.A minute later,all of them woke up.

"W-what's happening?W-why are we c-chained?"
Eric stuttered.

"We're all in the mansion's torture chamber."
Changmin stated.

Eric then looked the others and got confused.
"Where's Jacob hyung and Sunwoo hyung?"

Then,you decided to speak.
"T-they are the o-one's who got y-you all in this s-situation."

"(Y/n)! You're here!And also tied up!?"
Hyunjae stated.

"Fuck!Don't worry sweetheart, we're gonna get you out of here."
Juyeong then started pulling the chains on his hands harshly,the others did the same too.

"How about we jump out of this?"
Eric said that made Hyunjae hiss.

"Are you dumb?!If we jump then we will die!"

"I can't believe Jacob and Sunwoo did this to us!Did we did something wrong to them?!"
Sangyeon sighed angrily.

"Oh yes,you did."
Suddenly Jacob appeared,along with Sunwoo.

"You two betrayed us!""
Sangyeon's eyes turned yellow out of anger.The others eyes turned yellow as well.

"Aww you all mad?But can you come near and kill us?NO!"
Jacob laughed evilly.Now,you finally got to know Jacob's true colors.You thought that he won't hurt anyone, especially the members of the pack but you were wrong.He was pure evil,along side with Sunwoo.If you only escaped earlier,you won't be experiencing this kind of suffering.

Jacob then turned his head to your direction and clapped.
"And our lovely (Y/n) is here!She will be the special guest for tonight's wonderful show."
He went to you and caressed your hair.

"Don't you even dare hurt her or else!"
Sangyeon interposed but Jacob only laughed.

"Or else what, Sangyeon?You won't be able to remove those chains on you!"

Sunwoo then let out a laugh.
"Woah I love how you all looked weak and can't even fight back!This is awesome!"

"Yes it is,Sunwoo.So shall we start the show?"
Jacob exclaimed and Sunwoo nodded.

"Then let's start!"
Jacob and Sunwoo went to Hyunjae,Changmin and Eric

"Now,Sangyeon and Juyeon,the great alpha and beta of the pack,watch how the remaining members die!"

Jacob held Eric's chair.
"Should I pull this or push this?"
He then laughed evilly.

"Hyung,please don't do this!I thought we're family?"
Eric cried.