VIII

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter VIII

After almost 3 years,you have finally achieved the freedom you wanted in Philippines.They have a really friendly city and everything seems to be okay but not this time.

"You know,a handsome guy also lived in this village for 4 years."
Your friend and neighbor,Jenny said while munching her food.

"Do you remember his name?Is he a filipino?"
You asked,curious.

"He is not filipino though.I think he is Chinese?err Japanese?— Korean!He is korean just like you."
She exclaimed.

"And his name is....Hyunjoon,if my memory serves right.But he insisted to be called Hwall."
Then you froze on your spot,processing the words your friend said.

"H-hwall?"

"Yes,Do you know him?It would be a coincidence if you know each other."
Jenny laughed.

"H-he is one of the r-reason why I left korea and m-moved here."
Tears started to fill your eyes but you refuse it to fall.

"He must done something pretty bad to you."
Your talk got interupted when one of your close neighbor approached you while panting.

"(Y/n)!Someone is looking for you."

"Who is it?"
You asked.

"Our former neighbor,Hwall!"

"What!?"
Jenny retorted.

"H-have you told him that I-I'm here?"
You asked,scared.

"No,we haven't told him about you yet.Should we tell him that you're here?"

"No!(Y/n),go to my house and hide.I am going to talk with him."
Jenny said as she got up from sitting in the wooden bench.

"B-but s-should I hide in my h-house and n-not yours?"

"Hwall might visit the house you are in since it is the house where he lives in the past."

"Now,go."
Then you ran to her house while she left to talk to Hwall.

You were so scared that you immediately closed and locked the door and windows in her house.You tried to calm yourself down but you ended up panicking more.You took your phone from your pocket and dialed your mom.After few rings,she picked it up.

"My daughter,you called!How are you?"

"M-mom,they f-found me.They found me!Please help me,mom.I-I don't k-know what to d-do."
You started to sob harshly.

"(Y/n),calm down.Your panicking isn't helping.
Then you calmed your self down.

"You are going to fly back here in korea.I promise everything will be alrigh— "
Suddenly the door burst open,revealing three guys that you thought you have escaped.

"Well,well,well.Long time no see,precious"
The guy with blonde hair with blue ends said.He looked matured than the last you saw him.

"E-eric.."
You mumbled out his name out of fear.

"Aww,why are scared (Y/n)?You should be happy that we have met after years."
Eric exclaimed.

"You don't know how we suffered after you left,(Y/n).We seem to be alive but dead inside.Y-you know we can't live without you,right?"
Seeing Changmin breakdown,you suddenly feel guilty of leaving them.

'No,no,NO (Y/n)!Don't fall for their trap!'
You said to your self.

"P-please,c-come back to us.W-we need you!"
Changmin cried.

"N-no!Leave me alone!I don't wanna be with you anymore!"
You retorted.

"If we can't convince you with our words,should we convince you in other way?"
Hwall said,smirking.

"Eric,get her."
Then Eric left.

Eric came back,dragging a girl by her hair.The poor girl have a lot of wounds and bruises but she still tried to fight back from Hwall's grip but he is too strong for a girl like her.

"J-jenny!please,don't hurt her!"

"If you want this girl to stay alive,you should come with us.If not,we are going to slit her throat in front of you."
Eric took out a gold dagger and traced it on you friend's neck.

"F-fine!I-I'll come.."
Changmin stepped closer and hugged you.

"I missed you,princess.."
He placed a handkerchief on your mouth and nose for you to inhale the chloroform they putted in it.

"Now,we won't let you leave us ever again."
Then the darkness engulfed you.

____________________

For some readers who didn't know,It is true that Hwall lived in Philippines for 4 years(according to kprofile) so why not include it here,right?

(I am curious if Hwall know how to speak or fluent in Filipino lol)