XVII

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XVII

Someone's POV

After the short meeting with the others,I quickly went to mine and Jacob hyung's room and texted him to come.After a minute,he entered the room and sat on his bed

"Did they talked something about me and (Y/n)?Are they suspicious about us?"
He asked panicking and it made me chuckle.

"Relax,Jacob hyung."
I stated but he just scoffed at me.

"Yes,they were starting to suspect at you and (Y/n).They were planning to observe or should I say investigate."
He sighed.

"We need to stop them!I can't let the plan go down because of them!"
He retorted as he brushed his hands to his hair harshly.

"I'll try but don't expect anything."
He sighed once again.

I can't believe that Jacob hyung was going to betray us and do moves behind our backs but luckily,I caught him and joined him for his plan.

Flashback

"Hey can you get (Y/n)?I'll make her play with us."
Chanhee said to me while arranging the board games on the table.

"Sure"
I got up from sitting on the couch and went to (Y/n) room.

Before I could enter her room,I heard a voice talking inside and I'm sure it wasn't (Y/n).I opened the door a little and saw Jacob hyung beside a crying (Y/n).

"(Y/n) believe me when I say that they don't love you.They only took you because they wanted someone to play with but I am here.I love you so I am telling the truth to you."
Jacob hyung spoke which got me shocked.Jacob hyung is betraying us?

After talking with (Y/n),he got out from the room and saw me.His eyes looked to me,shocked and scared.

"D-did you hear me talking to (Y/n)?"
He stuttered.

"How dare you,hyung?I thought you were loyal to the pack!"
I whispered-shouted to him.

"I am doing this to claim what is mine.If you want,you can join forces with me.Let's make (Y/n) only love us two."
He said and since it was a great offer,I accepted it.

And besides,I also want to claim what is mine and (Y/n) is mine.