XIV

Reveal | The Boyz
Chapter XIV

A week have passed and your unexplainable dreams of a guy chasing you keep occurring whenever you sleep.It was a nightmare that you want to run away from.The dreams always leave questions but all of them were unanswered.A heavy feeling in your chest was almost unbearable but you can't remove it away.And being with the boys made it worst.They always manipulate you,tell you lies and punish you even if you do was just a small mistake.You feel suffocated and trapped.You didn't want to be a prisoner,you just want your freedom.It is that to much to ask?

Your weak body was in the soft couch,watching television with Haknyeon and Chanhee.Actually,they forbid you to watch without someone but since the two where there,they let you to.

"Hey,it's time to eat."
Hyunjae said as he entered the living room.

"Oh should we bring (Y/n)?"
Haknyeon asked at the Hyunjae.

"Sure"
Then Haknyeon carried you to the dining area in a bridal style since you still can't walk while Chanhee and Hyunjae just followed.

The members who were already sitted on the dining table looked at you and Haknyeon.

"Where should she sit?"

"Beside me,I'll feed her."
Jacob said.Beside him was an empty chair and Haknyeon placed you there.

"How are you feeling,darling?Still can't move?"
Jacob asked as he placed some food on a plate infront of you.

"I-I can move a little.."
You mumbled.

"Well,that's good to know."
You looked at him,confused.

When he saw your expression,he chuckled.
"I mean,it is good to know that you are still weak so they won't inject you the drug too soon.It is kinda bad for your health you know,you might get paralyze and cannot move forever."
He explained silently and your eyes went wide.

"W-what?!"
You whispered.

"I'll explain to you later when they are not watching,darling."
And he held the spoon with food to your mouth.

"Open your mouth.."
You did what he said and fed you.

Do they want me to die?
You thought as you ate silently.

Jacob saw your worried face and whispered.
"Stop thinking about it,they might suspect."