XIX

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XIX

You were lying in the floor,bathing with your own blood and eyes barely open.Your body is full of deep and painful cuts.You thought about dying while they were doing your 'punishment' to you but lucky,Jacob was there to stop them from cutting your skin more.

"Guys,Let's stop this.I think (Y/n) already learned her lesson."
Jacob pleaded.

The others eyed Jacob suspiciously,except one who's attention was focused to your figure.
"Why would we do that,Jacob-hyung?Do you have a problem with the punishment?"
Hyunjoon asked.

Jacob gulped and hid his bawled fist on his back.
"Yes and n-no.I think this is enough.We might 'accidentally' kill (Y/n) if we continue this."

"I think hyung is right.I don't wanna lose her."
Chanhee added and left.After awhile,he came back with a small towel and a basin with lukewarm water.

"Can Someone carry (Y/n) to her room?"
Before could anyone answer,Jacob carried your bloodly figure and went to your room while Chanhee followed.

"We can't put her on the bed since her blood will stain the sheets."
Chanhee said.

"Uhm put her in the chair."
And Jacob did what chanhee said.

"Chanhee,get (Y/n) an oversized clothes and I'll be the one to clean her."
Chanhee gave the towel and basin to Jacob then left.

Jacob placed the basin on the table beside you and damped the towel on the water.
"I told you,darling.They don't love you.Look what they did to you."

You started crying after he said those words to you.Now,you finally didn't doubt and believed him.

'They don't love me.They hate me--No,they despise me!'
You thought and cried more.

"Don't cry,darling.We love you with all our hearts and we won't let them do this again."
Jacob said as he wiped the dried blood on your body.It made you confused when he said we.

"W-we?"
You whispered,barely making him hear it.

"Yes we.He is one of the members who proved me his love for you.He is also trustworthy and he will help us no matter what happens."

"W-who is h-he?"
You asked and he chuckled.

"You'll know him soon,darling."