XIII

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XIII

You waited for someone to come in your room and give you food but seems like they eat for a long time.Your stomach grumbled for the second time,shouting the eagerness to eat something to satisfy the hungriness.

"Just wait,I know they will send food to eat.Just wait..."
You mumbled to your self as you held your empty stomach.

You closed your eyes,thinking that maybe sleeping is the temporary cure for your hungriness and after seconds,you drifted to dreamland.

You ran into an dark and silent endless hallway.Your footsteps could be heard echoing,your breathing started to become heavy and your heart is pounding really fast.You didn't know the reason why are you running but you felt someone is chasing you which made you really scared.

"Why am I running?Why do I felt being chased?Why do I feel really scared?"
You bombarded your self with question.

You heard a heavy footsteps behind you and a familiar voice chuckling evilly.
"(Y/n),(y/n),(y/n) my darling~Why are you running away from me?Don't you love me?"

"I killed them for you,you should be happy!"
The guy behind you shouted angrily.

"N-no!L-leave me alone!"
But then a sharp thing Pierced on your back deeply.A gold dagger

"I love you,why won't you just accept it?!"

You gasp for air as you opened your eyes.Questions immediately clouded your mind,making you more confused.

Who is the guy in the dream?

___________________

Any guess who is it?HAHAHAHA