II

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter II

"Hyunjin,can I sleep in your dorm?"
You asked over the phone.You called Hyunjin after your classes so you won't see Juyeon and Sangyeon,the two boys who always appear in tuesdays.

"Why?do my 5 minutes younger sister miss me?"
Hyunjin said over the other line,teasing.

"Yes!Please just this day,I promise!"
You exclaimed,being happy that you be able to escape from the mysterious boys.

Juyeon and Sangyeon sweet and caring but they are the most dangerous.They can be caring but after seconds,they will start hurting you then back to being sweet.You sometimes think if they are bipolar or something. Sangyeon is what the other boys call 'THE PACK ALPHA' or leader while Juyeon is the 'BETA' or the second in command which really confuse you.Pack?Alpha?Beta?Are they some kind of a cult?And besides,they are the ones who killed Renjun so you should maybe avoid them at all cost,only if you can.

"Okay,fine!Meet me outside of the school."
Your smile widened more.

"Okay then!Bye,brother!"
And you ended the call.

You hurriedly went in the school gate and started waiting for Hyunjin to arrive.
"I can finally escape them for just a day!"

"I think the fuck not,Angel.."
A cold voice of a guy said making you froze from your spot.

"Is that the way to greet your mates,angel?"
You turned to face the guy to confirm what your mind is telling and it is right.

Sangyeon and Juyeon,standing in front of you.

You wanted to run but with their inhuman skills,they will just catch and worst,punish you hard.

"W-what are y-you two d-doing here?!"
You said,voice laced with fear.

"Is it bad if we fetch our princess in school?And besides,it's already late."
Juyeon spoke,smiling but then suddenly turned into a evil smirk.

"So what are you saying earlier?Escape from us?Are you planning not to go home and stay on your friend's house or in your brother's dorm?"
Juyeon grabbed your arms tightly.

"Try to escape from us huh?Let's go home now so we can punish you."
Sangyeon retorted,smirking.

"J-juyeon you're hurting m-me.."
You said as you tear up,making Juyeon's gaze to you become soft.

"I'm sorry,princess.Now,let's go home so you can get your punishment."

"B-but I d-don't w-want to.."
Then the two looked at you,confused.

"You don't want to what?To go home with us?Or The punishment?"
Sangyeon asked as he raised one of his eyebrows.

'Both,you fucking bastard!'

"T-the p-punishment"
even though you wanted to shout in their faces,you chose to be wiser.

"Now,come with us before your brother arrive or else we will kill him.."