I

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter I

It is been five years since you moved in this big house and in that five years,you keep on seeing 12 guys every monday to saturday.2 guys will appear when the sun is gone and the moon is displayed in the dark sky and then the next day,2 different guys will appear at the same time and so on.They only don't show up every sundays which is like an day off from the devils.The 12 guys were incredibly handsome but their personality is what you despise that you always wish that they won't appear in your life anymore.They are very possesive,manipulative and obssesed with you.One time,you were doing a project with your male partner which is a cute nerd named Renjun.You two were really close that the boys didn't like him and killed him when he stepped out of your house. When he died,you already knew who are the ones who killed him and that time,you started to hate them with all of your life but you can't show them what you really feel since they could punish you if you do something that they dislike.After the first 2 years of your stay in the house,your twin brother— Hyunjin left and lived on dorms with his 8 male friends which made your life more miserable.

You got out from school late because the teacher gave you an task that caused you to stay for hours.You held your arms up and took a glimpse of your wristwatch.

6:49 pm

You let out a heavy sigh in the thought of seeing the 2 boys by 7 pm,where the night begins.You wanted to sleep in your brother's dorm but the boys might punish you so you just shrugged the thought off.Since today is monday,Haknyeon and Sunwoo will show up.Honestly,you would rather to be locked in a dark room than to be with those two boys and the others.As marking their 'Property' they say,they would make a cut on your arm with those special gold dagger before they leave.Even though they have been doing it for almost 5 years,your body couldn't get used in the pain from the cut so you would just cry if they do so.

After walking for minutes,you reached your home with palms sweaty and cold— probably out of nervousness and fear.You calmed yourself down before twisting the doorknob open.As you entered the house you were greeted with a backhug.

"(Y/n)-ah,You're finally here~"
The guy who backhugged which is Sunwoo,said sweetly.

"(Y/n)!I missed you!"
Another guy— which is obviously Haknyeon ran and immediately hugged you.

"I-I missed the b-both of you,t-too."
You answered even though you didn't want to.

"C'mon,we prepared food for you."
Then they dragged you to the kitchen.

They made you sat on the stool beside the kitchen island as Haknyeon placed a plate of rice and a omelette.

"I promise,I will make you something more delicious next monday."
Haknyeon smiled.

Sunwoo took a spoonful of rice and omelette.
"Say ahh~"
You followed what he said and the food came into your mouth.

After eating,they lead you to your room and tucked you in your bed.
"Isn't it too early you to leave?"
You asked as you glanced the wall clock.It's only been an hour,they usually leave by 10.

"Aww~do our precious baby don't want us to leave?"
Sunwoo cooed.

'If you only know how much I want you two to leave and never comeback.'
You said in your mind

"Y-yeah.."
Then Haknyeon sat beside you and patted your head.

"Don't worry,sweetheart.Next time,we will spend more time with you but for now we need to leave early.We must follow what Sangyeon-hyung says."
Haknyeon smiled sadly.

'Yes!Now please leave!'
You mentally cheered.

"Before we leave,we shall do what we must do~"
Sunwoo pulled out a gold dagger.

He reached out for your arm and made an cut on your skin.The pain was unbearable so you ended up crying.Haknyeon also did the same.

"Shh don't cry my precious one."
Sunwoo said,wiping your tears away and kissed the back of your hand.

"I'm sorry for hurting you."
Then Haknyeon kissed your forehead.

"Sleep now, baby."
You laid down on your bed,pulling the covers and closing your eyes.

As soon as the moonlight hit the two lad,they shined so brighly as if they were the sun and then disappeared into thin air.You opened your eyes and sat up on the bed as you let out a sigh of relief that they finally left you,alone.You laid down once again and drifted to sleep.