XXV

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XXV

The night came and the members who went to the underworld already returned.All of them— including you were in the dining area,eating in the long table.The sounds of the spoons hitting the porcelain plates and food chewing could only be heard,no one bothered to speak.Then,Sangyeon decided to break the silence.

"Where is Haknyeon?Still sleeping?"
You tensed at the question and you secretly looked at Jacob who seemed to be not bothered by it.

"Maybe.He was really sad earlier and stayed in his room for the rest of the day."
Jacob stated and continued eating.

Sangyeon then looked at you.
"(Y/n) can you get Haknyeon down to eat?"
You got shocked but nodded.

"O-okay.."
You could see Jacob stop eating as you got up from your seat.

You went upstairs and stopped in front of Haknyeon's room.You knocked at the door three times.

"H-haknyeon?"
You waited for minute but you didn't even heard a small noise from inside.

"Haknyeon,I know your sad about Chanhee and Hyunjoon's death but you should still eat."
You knocked once again but like before,you didn't received an answer.Since you thought that Haknyeon didn't want to be disturbed,you decided to head down.

"I-I think you s-should let Haknyeon r-rest for now..."
You stated as you looked at the floor,not wanting to make any eye contact with Sangyeon.

"We should.Go back eating,(Y/n)."
And you did what Sangyeon said.

After the gloomy dinner,they went to their rooms— except two.Younghoon went to the back of the house,looking at the forest where they found his friends dead bodies.While he followed Younghoon while holding the sharp kitchen knife he took as he saw Younghoon stepped out the mansion.He hid the knife in his back and approached Younghoon.

"Hey Younghoon.."
As the tall lad heard a familiar voice said his name,he faced the owner of the voice.

"Oh hey.."
Younghoon looked back to the dark forest.

"Why are you here?"
Younghoon asked.

He chuckled as he went behind Younghoon.
"I should be the to one to ask that.What are you doing here?It's too dangerous to be alone,the killer might attack you."

"I don't care.How could that person kill an strong werewolf like me?"
Younghoon laughed loudly,making him get annoyed.

"Ofcourse I can kill you."

"What are yo— "
Younghoon got cut off by an knife slashed into his throat deeply.Younghoon started coughing harshly as he held into his bleeding neck and fell into the ground.After awhile,he stopped breathing and became an lifeless body lying in the ground.

"See?I can kill you even if you're a strong werewolf."
The killer laughed evilly.

Suddenly,he heard a gasp,making him turn around quickly and saw Kevin with his hands covering his mouth,shocked and scared.

"S-sunwoo?!"

_______________

So it was Sunwoo all along.

Thank you for the 21k reads!I really really appreciated it!