XXVI

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XXVI

Kevin was beyond scared when he ran back to the mansion.Now that he know who killed the other members of their pack— his friends,he need to alarm everyone.As he opened the door,he saw Jacob coming down in the stairs,while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Jacob hyung!"
Kevin shouted to the older who turned to face him.

"It's late.Why are still awake?"
Jacob asked as Kevin went closer to him.

"H-hyung I know who's the killer!It's Sunwoo!I saw him k-kill Younghoon in the back of the m-mansion.."
Jacob widened his eyes in shock at Kevin who is in the verge of breaking down.

"Close the door!"
Kevin immediately ran and locked the door like what Jacob said.

"Sit in the couch first,I'll get you a drink for you to calm down."

"B-but we need to tell the othe—"

"We will later,okay?Just follow what I said."
Kevin just did what Jacob said.

Jacob went to the kitchen,panicking.
"No no no...I won't let Kevin destroy our plan.He need to disappear."
He whispered to his self as he got a glass.He poured a orange juice on the glass and an orange substance from an small bottle that have a label "poison".

"Surely,after he drink this,he will die."

Kevin can't stay still in the couch.He need to do something to prevent Sunwoo from killing more.Then Jacob came back,holding a glass with orange juice and handed it to Kevin.
"Come one,drink this.This can calm you down."
And Kevin accepted.

"T-thank you,h-hyung.."
Kevin said and drank the juice,finishing all of it.

Then suddenly,Kevin dropped the glass,breaking it into pieces.He started coughing out blood and fell down into floor,the pieces of the broken glass dug into his back deeply.

"H-hyung..."
Kevin muttered in his last breath and then closed his eyes as his heart stopped beating.

"I'm sorry,Kevin my dear brother.I love you since were related by blood but I love (Y/n) more."
Jacob mumbled and then opened the door,seeing Sunwoo with blood tainted shirt and hands holding a bloody knife.

"Younghoon is gone.Did you manage to get Kevin,hyung?"
Sunwoo asked as he entered the mansion.

"Yes,I did.All we need to do is to clean the mess and leave Kevin's body in the back with Younghoon."

5 down,5 to go...

_____________

So Jacob and Kevin were brothers.