XXII

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XXII

Morning came when Chanhee noticed they were incomplete— one member was missing and it is Hyunjoon,his roommate.Chanhee haven't seen him since yesterday and Hyunjoon didn't even went to sleep in their room.He roamed around the whole mansion,in hope of finding Hyunjoon but his effort were gone waste— he didn't found his roommate.Chanhee was getting worried but didn't tell anyone about Hyunjoon's disappearance.

Jacob saw Chanhee in the living room,looking worried with a phone in his hand.He smirked as he slipped a very sharp knife on his boots,not minding that his foot might get cut and then approached the pink haired lad.

"Hey Chanhee.."
He spoke,the evil smirk he wore earlier was completely wiped out and an innocent expression is in his angelic face.

"Jacob-hyung.."
Chanhee muttered,worried.

"Have you seen Hyunjoon?He suddenly disappeared yesterday and I am getting worried about it."
Jacob acted,his voice was laced with concern.

"No,hyung.I tried finding him in the whole mansion but I didn't see him."

"Have you told the others about this?"

"No"
Jacob smirked evilly at the back of his head and continued his acting.

"How about we go and find Hyunjoon in the forest?He might be there."
Chanhee agreed and the two of them went in the back of the mansion where the forest is.

Chanhee's eyes wondered around the forest as they walked deeper through the woods while Jacob was getting impatient and hands itchy on killing Chanhee.After walking for awhile,they have reached the middle of the forest.Chanhee saw red marks on the leaves— it is like dried blood.

"Hyung!Look at this!"
He exclaimed and Jacob turned to see what he was talking about.

When Jacob saw the red marks,he almost let out a chuckle.
"Let's follow the marks."

They continued walking as they follow the trail of the blood,Chanhee was getting scared.
"Hyung,let's go back to the man— "
He stopped talking when something hit his feet.

When he looked down,his hands immediately flew to his mouth and started to tear up at the horrible sight.It was Hyunjoon— lying in the ground with holes in his body,covered with his own and now dried blood.

"H-hyunj-joon?"
He cried.

"I'm so sorry Chanhee."
He heard Jacob said.

"W-why are y-you sorry— H-hyung?!!"
Chanhee turned to face the older,only to see him holding a knife.

"I need to get rid of you."
Jacob growled and slashed the sharp knife to Chanhee's neck,making it fall out from his body.

Chanhee's head rolled in front of Jacob's feet and he let out an evil laugh.
"You're so weak Choi Chanhee.I wonder why did Sangyeon accepted you in the pack."
And grabbed the head with it's hair.

Jacob dragged Chanhee's body beside Hyunjoon and placed the head on it's owner's stomach.His shirt was soaked with blood but he didn't mind.He went home to the mansion using the back door and hurriedly went to his room.No one saw him and he was relieved about it.

2 down,8 to go..