XXVII

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XXVII

You bit your nail in nervousness and fear as you walked down the stairs.You decided to escape.You longed for the freedom you had and the life you lived in the past— where you can go to school without any worries and be with your friends and family without fearing for them to be killed.It seems like the boys finally don't have any doubt on you now since they let you move around a little and besides,they don't love you,right?

You tiptoed to the front because unfortunately,they don't have a back door.You then opened the door as gently and slow as possible so it wont make any sound which you succeeded.Once you stepped out of the mansion,you immediately went to the back where the forest is— not forgetting to lock the door.On your way there,a strong smell of blood filled your nostrils,making your body hairs stand and heart beat faster than before.When you finally reached the back of the mansion,you saw two guys standing there— which made you move back and hide on the wall.Out of curiosity,you peeked and looked at the two carefully.After seconds,you finally recognized them— it was Jacob and Sunwoo.But then,you saw a trail of blood and three bodies lying lifelessly in front of them.

"We have killed five out of the ten members and we can now easily eliminate the others."
You heard Sunwoo said,which made you cover your mouth with your two hands and controlled yourself not to gasp loudly.

"We can kill them in once,Sunwoo.It would be more fast and less tiring."
Jacob stated and you saw Sunwoo grin wickedly.

"That would be nice hyung!"
Then the two looked at the three dead bodies in front of them.

"They're so weak.I wonder how they are werewolves."
Jacob retorted while Sunwoo laughed.

"Thats true but Haknyeon is pretty heavy when I lifted and brought him here with Younghoon and kevin.His blood also stained my shirt!"

You started to walk away when you suddenly stepped on a can which produced a loud noise that surely Jacob and Sunwoo heard.

"Who's that?!"
Sunwoo shouted and your eyes grew wide.

Out of panic,you sprinted out from the place and went back to inside the mansion.You then immediately went to your room and locked it,making you let out an heavy sigh in relief.

Now that you finally knew the killers behind the deaths,the more you want to leave this hell-like place.

_______________

4 chapters left!

Don't forget to vote!

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें