VI

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter VI

"Jaemin,you gotta fucking help me for the plan."
You said to your bestfriend who is infront of you.

"What?How though?All you need to do is to go to your mom and tell her everything.Isn't that a piece of cake?"

"That's what I thought but two of your so-called yanderes,Changmin and Chanhee told me that Sangyeon,who is their leader,is doing something so we all gonna be together as soon as possible!The worst thing is if they manage to catch me before I do the plan,I would be their prisoner forever and I don't want that to happen!"
You retorted.

"Okay,I'll drive you to your mansion later so we can start the Operation:Escaping from the Yanderes!"
Jaemin exclaimed,making you laugh. You are lucky to have a bestfriend like him.

"Yeah!Fighting!

~~

"Are you ready to tell your mom about the suffering you have experienced,(Y/n)?"
Jaemin asked as he stopped his car infront of your PARENT's mansion.

"No--Yes--Maybe.Ugh!I don't know!I want to leave them and have freedom but there is part of me that saying 'They love you and need you so why leave them' like that."
You sighed.

"Don't be confused,my dear bestfriend.This is for your safety.Do it or be with them forever,you choose."
Jaemin interposed

"Go and tell your mom everything.You have suffered enough,(Y/n)"
Then Jaemin got out the car immediately opened the door for you.

The two of you entered the very large modern mansion and got greeted by the maids and butlers.
"Where is mother?"
You asked on one of your maids,Hana.

"Madame Hwang is in her office,young master."
She politely answered.

You then mumbled a thank you to the maid and grabbed Jaemin's wrist but he did not move to follow you,instead he withdraw his hand from your grasp.
"No,(Y/n).I will wait for you here.You need to talk with your mother....alone"
He said as he smiled.

"Don't make me wait for a long time,my bestfriend so go now."
He added.You looked at him,asking if it is alright and he replied with a genuine smile.

You ran upstairs and made your way to your mother's fancy office.You knock on the door and a second after,you received a "Come In!" shout from inside and opened the door.

"My daughter!You didn't tell me that you are going to visit me!Come!Come!"
Your mother got up from her swivel chair and pulled you to the soft and long couch.

"Well,I know you came not really tk visit me but what do you want?I will do everything for you.You know you are my favorite between you and your brother."
Then your mother laughed.

"Let me tell you everything,mom..."
You told her everything you have experienced from the house from the very start.

"What?!I don't know if I can believe you.There is no thing such as that---"
Her sentence was cutted when you showed your arm cuts and hickeys under your shirt.

"You know that I don't like self harm,mom and I don't have a boyfriend to do these hickeys."
You heavily sighed.

"Oh my god!My daughter,I am so sorry for letting you stay to that house!What do you want me to do for you?"

"I want you to destroy that house and book me flight abroad.I don't want to be here anymore,please mom..."
Tears started to roll down to your cheeks one by one.

"Shh,It's okay my daughter.Now that you have told me everything,I will do my best to end your suffering.I'll book you a flight to Philippines 'cause I know that they wouldn't easily find you there.You are going to leave tomorrow.Do you have any friends to help you escape?"
She exclaimed that your tears stopped flowing out of your eyes.

"Y-yes!He is downstairs."
You answered and your mother smiled.

"Let him come here so I can tell him the plan."