XXI

Reveal | The Boyz

Chapter XXI

Someone's POV

I whistled a happy tone while walking in the mansion's hallway,playing with a sharp knife that Jacob-hyung gave me to kill our first target and then,I saw Hyunjoon who just got out from his room so I hid the knife in my back-pocket.

"Hyunjoon!"
I exclaimed and ran to him.

He stopped on his tracks and turned to face me.
"Oh hey."

"Where are you going?"
I asked.

"In the forest,going for a walk.I feel so bored and even though I want to visit and be with (Y/n),I can't."

"You can't?Why?"

"Jacob-hyung is in her room,again."
He sighed.

To prevent him from thinking of investigating and go to (Y/n)'s room,I changed the topic.
"Can I go with you?"
He raised his eyebrow,confused.

"Why though?"

"I just want to have...peace of mind!Yeah,that's right!"
I laughed lightly but he sent me a questioning look.

I took his wrist and went out from the mansion.
"Let's go!"

In the back of the mansion,there is a forest where we usually hunt and explore every night when we transform into wolves.We went there and started walking.There was a comfortable silence between and I decided to break it.

"What do you think about Jacob-hyung and (Y/n)?"
I asked as my hand slowly went to my back and held the knife in my pocket tightly.

"I am getting suspicious about Jacob-hyung lately.There is once that I saw him entering (Y/n)'s room early in the morning and came out while grinning evilly but I didn't told anyone about it--except you.Please don't tell this to them,especially to Jacob-hyung."
He stated and continued walking,leaving me behind.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance.He need to be gone before something happen that can ruin the plan.
"Sure."

I slowly crept behind him and without him knowing,I took the knife and stabbed the side of his neck.He fell and held his bloody neck.

"Y-you!H-how dare y-you do t-thi--ACCKK!"
I didn't let him finish talking and took the knife from his neck.

"Sorry but this is for (Y/n)."
I said,faking the sadness in my voice.

He gasped for air but after awhile,he finally stopped breathing.I laughed while looking at his bloody figure and started stabbing him again,not missing a part his body.

"(Y/n).Is.Only.Mine!"
I retorted,stabbing him while emphasizing every word.

After that,I dragged his body in the middle of the forest.I eyed his lifeless body once again and scoffed.

"Poor Hyunjoon tsk tsk tsk.."
I was about to leave when I noticed that my shirt and hands were covered with his blood.

"Ugh!What Am I gonna do with this?--nevermind."
Then I went back to the mansion.Luckily,no one saw me so I am safe.

1 down,9 to go...

_________________

Thank you for the 10k reads!Please stay tuned for the next murders— i mean chapters lmao