28. She is not responding

So, the target is 100 votes...

Take your tissue box with you before you start reading...🤧

Mature content ahead🔞⏬

Tears were flowing from her eyes like water fall....she was scared to death. Vivian was looking at her with blood shot eyes. She looked towards her family with little hope but that too broke when...they just gave her a nasty look as if she is untouchable.

Vivian walked near her...."Do you have any idea what you did?" he asked in his heavy voice...Adu started trembling..."Believe me Vivian....he was trying to mole...." *Slap* she fell down on the floor due to intensity of the slap given by her husband.

"For you...we lost a deal. Are you born to just ruin our peaceful lives? Yes I married you just to make you feel how to feels to be helpless....how to feels to be miserable. I decided to leave you after punishing you for atleast 1 year. In this whole year, I never tried to touch you in any inappropriate manner. I thought that doesn't matter what you did... I have no right to ruin your dignity. I never asked you to fulfill your wifely duties because I thought that you have right to consent. You pushed my di from the terrace. I forgave you because I thought you were small....but no just because your family too started having problems with you.... you again decided to take revenge on my sister. You see I never forgive a culprit for second time..." Vivian said each and every word very slowly and loudly to make Adu clear that now she needs to pay for her deeds.

Adu was again confused...her whole life is a give confusion to her.... confusion why her parents doesn't love her?....why her siblings and cousins doesn't include her into their sibling bond?....why she is blamed for something she never did?.....why she is forced to marry a person who was clear from the start about his intentions? Why can't they just kill her?

"Vivian...at least let me speak.... ple..." *thud* Vivian kicked her in her stomach....she clutched her belly part with her hands due to the impact of the kick...."Ahhhh...."

"I can't believe....how can you degrade yourself that much.... I am ashamed to call you my sister...." Subarna said with an actual disgust in her voice.

"Subu.... please stop it now." Shreeni shut her daughter's mouth. She doesn't want her daughter to get involved in this mess. She really wanted to help Adu. She knows it's not possible for Adu to do something like that. After the incident of last year about Adveet and Adu....she has a trust on Adu that she didn't seduce Adveet instead it was other way around so she always tried to keep Subarna away from Adveet because she doesn't want Subarna to have a life where her own family will be against her.

Here Vivian already had planned what he is going to do with Adu. He always has a hidden feeling for her but the moment he heard that she assaulted Mr. Vij.....all the feelings flew away. Now for him....she was just a slut who can sleep with any man. Now he can't love someone who is characterless.

Lashkay wanted to save his little doll but he knows the consequences so he kept quiet....

Vivian pulled her by grabbing her hairs in a tight grip and started dragging her towards the stairs. Adu started begging for help to everyone...."Please help! help!....leave me Vivian... plea... please" she was constantly begging....

Vivian dragged her into his room....after entering into it he closed the door and locked it. Adu was constantly trying to break free from his hold. Vivian pushed her on the bed and hovered over her. "You wanted to have fun right? Well then Mrs. Arora....your husband is in your service..." he smirked while Adu started trembling

Please please (crying) leave me no....the Adu pleaded.

Really but I am going to enjoy this...u r not why?...whores always enjoy this...with that he grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her towards him.