14. Her broken hopes

Flasback:

Vivian dragged her inside his house...

Ramdin kaka! Ramdin kaka!

He called...

Hain Vivian baba? Ramdin kaka asked in a trembling voice.

Take her to the room in servant's quarters where Sharhi chachi used to stay....Vivian ordered...

But Vivian baba that room is for servants...

I know... Vivian replied

Adu was stading confused...what to do now...she was asking herself...

Aao beti...Ramdin kaka gestured with his hand to Adu to follow him...

Without any hesitation she started following Ramdin kaka...

Huh kaka where I will stay....Adu asked with curious voice.

Beti the room you will be staying from now was belongs to Sharhi didi used to live...actually she died two months ago due to stroke....Ramdin replied...

Oh! Adu replied without knowing what her future was holding for her...the future that will hold the tale of her broken hopes.

She was sitting on the bed suddenly the door was opened by someone....Vivian.

So bitch finally you are here huh, what did you thought I would leave you after what you did with my sister huh? - Vivian asked her furiously

Vivian went near her and dragged her to the floor.

Adu was scared....

'You'.... Punch....'thought'.... Punch....'I'....punch....'would'....punch...punch....punch...'you'...huh

Vivian was punching her like a mad man.

Adu's head had already started bleeding...

Stop...please stop....Adu screamed at Vivian but...he didn't...

Punch...punch....kick....kick....Vivian started kicking her on her stomach.

Vivian! a loud voice stopped him...

Vivian turned around to see his father was standing at the door.

Adu got relaxed as she saw Mr. Tej Arora.

How many times I told you not to make too much noise Vivian?....and yes tie that girl once you are done....I don't want any involvement of police...understood? - Tej said

Adu looked towards him pleadingly.

Viven glared at her showing disgust.

Adu knew that her only escape from this hell is death.

The whole night, Vivian tortured her...and she got unconscious at morning.

At morning, Adu decided to call her family as they would definitely save her right? They can't be that cruel....right? -she thought.

Tring....tring....tring....tring.

Yes, Preeti Agarwal speaking...her mother answered the call.

Aa...maa...Adu replied with fear.

“Hello! Who's that? ”- Preeti again asked.

“Maa...me.... Aditiya..."- she gathered courage.

“Why are you calling me huh? ”- Preeti asked her.

Mumma...Vivian beats me mumma...please take me back...please..." she pleaded to her mother.

Thank god he does....you know....you deserve it....tell him...I would sponsor the knife....if he wants to kill you....now listen you brat....never.... I mean never call here again. I know you only have done something wrong- Preeti hunged up saying this.

Adu was surprised...her maa hates her that much...

Complaining to your mother about me dear wifey...a voice came from her back.

She turned to see Vivian...

Flashback ends....

“No!....no! don't beat”...Adu started trashing her hands and legs like maniac....in deep sleep.

Vivian was sleeping on the couch...he quickly got alert of her situation...

“Baby....shona what happen...tell me please?” - Vivian started jerking her to wake her up.

Adu opened her eyes and her eyes fell on her husband...

Vivian? You...? - she asked.

It was all a dream...baby...now sleep...ok. - he said by caressing her hairs.

No, Vivian...it was real...which I went through....Adu said with pain in her voice.

Vivian look downwards in shame as he knows Adu is right....the nightmares are nothing but the incidents of past which is still chasing Adu like wild dog and he is knows it very well that he will never be able to be part of her healing as he was the part of her torment.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys,

I am not sorry for the late update as I can see my readers are not showing any interest in this book...but as it is my first book...I could not bring myself to stop updating...but I hope you people will give me votes and plz comment so that I get to know what are your opinion about this chapter.

From:
Nabani