15. It hurts...

Three days passed like anything...but nothing is normal since that slap incident....

Aditiya stopped talking with anyone...she wants to go back to her friends....her only family....where she felt love.....care....when she told her life story to her friends....they were surprised that how did she even alive till now with so much hate....well she never exposed her past to anyone so easily but she was forced to do when there was no other way....she cannot tell her family how she got back her life....how she suffered just because her parents never wanted her....her family loves to torment her...

The girl who could have had a life of Princess....how she worked as a maid for 1 month only to support her treatment....how helpless she was...how she got two angels of life...for whom she is alive....how being the daughter of most reputed family people used to look at her as dirt...how she endured the pain of loosing her baby...yes, a rape baby...she lost her baby just because she was unable to take rest....how she cried every night regreting her taking birth...but now they want her back...they want to be the part of her horrible life....her mother who used to hate her...now she got motherly feelings for her...her dad, who never recognized her as daughter...now wants to protect her....why?....she accepted her loveless life...but now they wants her to accept love in her life....

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder...

She turned around to find Richa standing behind her with tears in her eyes.

A: Richa you?

R: Di, Dadu came... he wants to see you.

A: I am tired, I don't want to see anyone.

R: Dadu came to meet you di...please meet him for once...he wants to handover some property to you...so that you have a comfortable life in future.

A: I don't need anything.

R: Dadu wants to talk to you alone...he said...he wants you to go to a therapist. Di...I know you are angry but please at least give us a chance to heal you or else we will loose you forever....

A: I want to go back to my family Richa.

R: Your friends?

A: Hmm.

R: Dad said you can go and meet them but I think he also don't wanna loose you di.

A: Richa, I am tired...I wanna sleep....please go from here.

R: Ok.

Richa went out of her room.

R: Di is tired, she wants to sleep.

Dada ji = da.

Da: Where is she?

R: She is in her room Dadu...let her sleep...she looks pale...

Da: Oh! fine I will meet her at evening.

R: hmm.

Adu is still in her room...thinking what she could have done to make some differences in her life...when she clearly thought....she really could not have done anything...and that's the thing that hurts...it really hurts...

She doesn't know what to do more...

She just knows that her life is not worth living...

At evening also she didn't came out of her room...she didn't have any lunch.
No one is worried now...as slowly everyone was loosing interest in her...

Even Vivian is not anymore interested in her...as he is now fed up with her attitude and decided to move on in his life..without bothering her...she understood that she again became a burden on her family.