12. Jealousy

Adu is getting ready for her college. She decided to stay with those people who tormented her through out her life.

Ira entered into the room...

I: Baby...come downstairs...you have to have breakfast...Preeti prepared your favorite food.

A: She doesn't know my favorite food...she stated blankly.

I: She is your mother Adu...she knows your favorites.

A: She doesn't know....because I don't have any....from childhood whatever they give me in little amount...I used to consume it.

Preeti is standing at the door...hearing everything...tears are flowing from her eyes.

P: Ira tell your Daughter-in-law that I am her mother...I know her...

Preeti went downstairs...

L: Preeti where is our baby?

P: She thinks I don't know her favorites...Laksh ji...she thinks I...I don't...she started crying...

L: how do you know her favorite when you...I mean you hated her right?

P: She likes to eat chocolate Pizza, Strawberry Milkshake, Chicken dumplings,Chicken Sandwich.

L: My question is still same Preeti...How?

P: One day I punished her for stealing a pizza slice from the pizza box I ordered for Advu and Richu...She stole it...I punished her for that...she said she likes it very much...I thought I can prepare a pizza for her but she said she doesn't have any favorite...

“You are right I don't have any favorites”...boomed a voice...it was Adu.

“Why my child”...asked Laksh.

“B'coz I don't have any favorite papa.” Adu's face was not showing any reaction.....

“Did..d.. id you just call me papa”... Laksh asked shockingly......he got shocked but happy that his baby is slowly slowly accepting him.

Why u r not...asked Adu.

Laksh wiped his tears from his face. Yes my child...Yes I am ur father.

Breakfast is ready...announced Preeti.

Chocolate Pizza...

Chicken Dumplings...

Chicken Sandwich...

Strawberry Milkshake...

Adu's eyes wide....this..this...how..

I know your favorites...I am your mother...I love you baby...you consider it or not.

A: I will have something on the way...

Have your breakfast Adu...

Adu turned her head towards the voice..
The voice belongs to one and only Vivian.

No...replied Adu.

Suddenly...someone entered into the house....

Sahab actually wo Aditiya Bhabhi's friend is outside...waiting for her...

Who? asked Vivian furiously.

Adu knows Who it can be....Shan...it can only be her Shan.

“Shan”...Adu replied more furiously... Why do you have problem?

“No....I don't have...but I could drop you...you know”...Vivian suggested.

“well I don't want u to drop me”... Adu smirked.

Everybody was surprised to see the smirk in Adu's face.

Well bye bye guys....my friend is waiting for me...she waved at everyone....and went outside to finally meet her bestfriend Shan...

S: Adu how are you my misti doi (a bengali sweet dish).

A: Good my Bhalo chele (good boy in bengali).

S: hey don't call me that...I am a bad boy.

Then u should stay away from my wife Mr. Singh. Came a voice behind Adu.

S: And who r u Mr?

V: Her husband.

A: ex-husband...Adu corrected.

V: We r still married Adu.

A: yeah just paper works left to separate.

S: Ok whatever...Lets go Adu...we will be late.

A: Yeah lets go...Adu replied looking towards Vivian..who was fuming in anger...

Adu got inside the car...and they left for their college...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am sorry guys...for late update..

From:
Nabani.