23. Death of her

Yup, guys I am back with the next chapter....well get ready with your tissues before starting to read it...and also keeping away all the weapons...as I know you all are going to kill me after reading it...but what to do...all stories doesn't end with happy faces...some stories end with someone's death.

May be people realize the worth of the person once they are gone...may be the girl who lost her soul...is actually destined to loose everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Agarwal mansion....everyone's world is crumbled....

Laksh is already sitting on the huge couch in the living hall, placing his head on his hand. Preeti is constantly crying....Laghabendra was already fuming in anger on Laksh for his stupid action....

"How could you do that huh Laksh....? Why did you made that deal? You know it can raise misunderstanding between us...." Laghabendra yelled at Laksh.

"I don't know dad....my baby left me....she...she misunderstood me...she...she accuse me of selling... selling her to...to Vivian." Laksh said and started crying like a helpless man.

Preeti came towards Laksh and slapped him hard on his face...."How dare you huh...how dare you sent my baby to that monster....? You again made her go through so much....she...she again went through so much for you...only you." She yelled at Laksh.

"I didn't know that this will happen okay....I didn't sell my daughter....I just...I was trying to make her feel happy...." Laksh yelled back

"Really what were you thinking...huh? For you our daughter thought we are some daughter seller....how disguisting is that..." Preety yelled at Laksh's face.

Laksh sighed..."I didn't know it would turn out like that..."
.
.
.
At Aditya and Jesse's shared house

"Adu... don't worry dude, those monsters will never be able to hurt you anymore.... actually I am sorry dude...for not able to protect you..." Jesse said hugging Adu tightly while Adu is crying in her arms.

Adu broke down more realising that her own papa did that to her....she again had to go through those horrible things...."He...he sold...me....Jesse....Vi...vian is a mon...ster, he...he....rap..ed..me." she started crying like a baby. While Jesse's heart is broking slowly slowly to again see her friend broke like that. She already called Shan to come in their house....she of course didn't say anything about Adu's condition.

Jesse somehow made her friend stand from the couch...."Adu you take rest okay...I am with you now, we will take care of this little one....so don't worry" in return Adu nodded. Jesse took Adu to Adu's room.

At Agarwal mansion.

Laksh and his whole family along with Viven is waiting for the arrival of Vivian after hearing what Vivian must have done with Adu from the security guard who informed them about the sound of yelling and begging for mercy was being heard by him from inside the house last night and how Adu rushed outside the house at early morning....

....and it was enough for everyone to guess what actually happened...still they called Vivian to get sure.
.
.
.
After waiting for almost 1 and half an hour, The door bell rang....Richa went to open the door and after opening the door she saw the great V.A is standing in front of her. Earlier Richa used to admire him but now she cannot even bear to look at him. So she just turned around towards everyone and informed "Mom, Mr. Vivian Aurora came." saying that she rushed towards her mother to stand near her.

Vivian entered the mansion only to see many pairs of angry eyes are looking at him specially Laksh. Okay, he knows that Laksh never really liked him, as he remember at the time of marriage proposal also...Laksh is the only one who opposed but later agreed due to pressure given by him by Adu's grandfather for getting the deal but then he looked towards his father only to see disgust in his eyes.