21. I hate you....

Yeah guys, I updated but I am very much disappointed with your votes...so yeah at the last of the chapter I set up a target and next update will be after you all fulfill the target. So, do it...

Please vote for it guys....or else I don't get motivation to write....so, silent readers please vote....*puppy face*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got scared.....why would Vivian sent me this type of message.....I know that he is serious.....

Richa's phone started ringing...she picked and started talking....

....and I looked outside the car's window....the whether today is cloudy.... very cloudy may be it will rain today......rain...from childhood....rainy season was my favourite whether.

I still remember

I still remember...when I was 14 years old.....the torture was not that much that time.....Veemla maasi used to take more holidays as I was then a teen....so, yeah she is used to take advantage of that situation. One day, I came from the school....I got drenched in rain water during coming back from school...so, I caught fever....no one came to check on me...but I was happy as I love monsoon very much...it brings peace in my heart.

That night, I slept with empty stomach....as Veemla maasi was not there, and I don't had guts to go to kitchen as due to that period incident and also it was common for me....

I have always loved rain....it has always brought peace in my heart.

But today's rainy whether is not giving me good vibes....What do Vivian want from me?

"Mukul bhaiya! why are going that way?"- Richa asked our driver.

"Wo Vivian shaheb ordered me to bring Adu madame to his farm house...." - he replied with fear in his eyes.

"I want to go home." - I stated.

"Madame actually I also tried to explain him but he said....he wants to talk with you....so if I value my life...I should listen to him... As nd follow his orders." - he almost pleaded to me.

I didn't say anything as I know Vivian will actually hurt Mukul bhaiya if I don't go.....

After almost 2 hrs....our car reached a a farm house situated at a very isolated place.

I got out of the car and looked towards the house....it's quite scary....I got a feeling that something is wrong.

I got a feeling that something is wrong