5.Why me...

Recap....
The man:well hello!....my
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
.
.
.
The man:well hello!....my twin...

A: Adveet bhai....youuuu...? here..?why?

Ad: why a brother can't visit his one n only twin sister...

P: I think u both should talk alone..in the spare room beside my room...

A: Fine....

Adveet and Aditiya both went to that room...
Adveet locked the door after they entered behind them.

A:A...a why u r here...

Ad: is that what a twin should ask to the other twin after 3 yrs of separation....(he suddenly hugged her)

Adu tried to jerk away but she was unable to...as the grip was too tight...
She was disgusted by his touch.... though it was just a brotherly hug still it makes her feel not so like that...

N again the past started rewinding infront of her eyes....

"No please don't.....noooooooo!"

A: noooo!(in a whisper) please leave...(suddenly a panic attack hit her)

Ad: Iam sorry u ok....I sorry... forgive me please...my twin

A:(crying) why whyyyy meeeee...

Ad: I am sorry (in a light voice)

Adu fainted in his arms.....
.
.
.
.
Adveet started calling for help...soon everyone arrived....with a doctor...

P: what happened to her?....

Ad: actually she suddenly fainted...and....Please Principal do something..

The principal requested Adveet to carry Aditiya to his personal room which is actually an attachment room to the principal's cabin.

Principal called the doctor who came quickly after hearing the name of Agarwals.

Doctor checked her and said; she is fine just a panic attack....but are those panic attack frequent?... I mean if it is frequent then you must consult a therapist as it may a result of trauma you never know. But you are her brother so you definitely know right?...so did she have any...

Ad:yes(regretful voice)......but it's her place to share you know... I don't have guts.....

D: just take care...

Ad:(running his hand through the Adu's hair)you will be okay my twin..
I know I had caused you a huge damage but still one day I hope I will get the honour of becoming your bro again(with crying voice)
.
.
.
.
After 4 hrs later

Adu woke up in a room on a couch...

A:where am I?(inaudible voice)

Adu felt a weight on her hand and saw Adveer is sleeping holding her hand..

"Please believe me(shattered voice)
Ple...ase... I am not lying he did tha...'she didn't get the time to finish before a hand met with her face'

Shut up u whore u....u r culprit no one...really I thought u r just useless but u r a slut too chee!....

Mo..'she again got hard slapped'
Don't u dare call me mom.... I hate u...u disgust me chee!....go n die...take this money...buy some poison...n just die...'

A lone tear escaped from her eyes....

Suddenly she felt a hand wiping her tears.....she look in front of her n saw her bro...she quickly jerked away his hands...
A: don't touch me.....

Ad: Adu please...

A:no don't....not with your those handsss...why are you here?(yelled)

Ad:Adu I know I am disgusting but please list....

A: No.....why why me....why it's always meeeeeee?......(crying)

Ad: I don't know my sis....but please come back....I promise you I will make it upto you......

A: Why why you did that?? (Whispered) 'shobbing'

Ad: I do..n't kno...w I thought I can d....o tha..t I mean no one will believe you... So I mean I am sorry....

A: Tell me how could you do that...you have lust for your own sister!....(breaking voice)...you.....you did thatttttt...n no one....believed me....that thatttt night u did...di..d tha..t to me....n no one belie....(crying)

Why whyyyyyy meeeeee?

Ad: I am sorry.....Dad will come on Thursday.

A: why?....(fearful voice)

Ad: To take you back.
I also saved some contacts no. in your phone. eg: Dad, Mom, Richa, Lashkay chachu, choti maa, savyam, Lashmay chachu, majli maa, subu, Raghav, Dadaji, Dadi....aurrrrr... hmm

A: Aur? (Curiously)

Ad: Vivian
A/n: (I changed the name of one of the cast from Rohan Aurora to Vivian Aurora)

A: Kyu? (Why) 😟

Ad: Kyu ki uski tumhe sabse jyada zarurat hai(as u need him the most).

A: I don't need anyone...please bhai go..

Ad: did u call me bhai?...(hopefully)

A: I have always seen u as a bhai only.

Ad:(hugging her) thanks sissy...and mark my words one day you will feel safe in my arms...not terrified....

A: I hope so
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello lovelies,

Yes, I know u people now probably hate this Adveer... but relax u will hate him more....in the upcoming chapters

Well no cliff hanger....so wait for next update...n please vote and give comments about Adveer and Aditiya....n please follow...if u like

From:
Nabani
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀