8. Love u....

Aditiya pov:
Yes I did it....I said it a bit loud...."I am leaving "....

What more I would've done. They are the people who made my life miserable, miserable will be a simple word it should be 'terrible'....awful..much more than that.
Well everyone must think what more terrible could've happen to that girl... Well you see.....

I always grew up knowing I was unwanted but didn't know why...well I oneday eavesdropping near door of my parents...well not intentionally but accidentally....while playing with the only used doll I found in my neighbourhood...abandoned by one of the kids.....well what I heard...I got stunned....

P: Laksh ji...you know what we should look for a nice apartment in delhi...

L: yes after all We have two children...we should have another apparent for their future..

P: Laksh ji I was thinking about Aditiya...

I got happy....but it was not long lived.

L: what?

P: what if she claim her share from our property?

L: Don't worry I will remove her from my every papers claiming she have our genes.
I don't know why she even exist...I mean we never wanted her...we only wanted our boy but this mutt...argh...

Tears flooded from my eyes...

I didn't understand half of the conversation about property and all that day as I was little but one thing I understood...they don't want me....well eventually from their conversations, curssing, hateful words...and lots of eavesdroppings for getting at least one satisfying answer about why I was unwanted? Then only I somehow managed to understood why?

Well my pathetic story starts when I was born well my parents were in too much love....they married after graduation🎓 from college.
They were both from rich family. So after they got married, Dad joint family business and Mom's dad gave her capital to start her business as fashion designer as her brother also gave her huge amount of money. She was soon successing.
Everything was going smoothly.
One day she got pregnant...she was beyond happy . Then she found she is having twins....well she was not ready for it but still decided to go with it.
The day my brother n me took birth.

Everyone was happy.....but I was weak...well too weak...my brother was healthy...

My mother was very happy...she was wishing that I didn't make it as she was not ready to manage two babies and work.
Well about dad...I don't know anything...I heard he was not bothered about it that much.

After 2 weeks I made through it...mom was not excited about it.

The day I recovered my mom lost her contract....no no don't think she is superstitious but yes she thinks I'm responsible as due to my weakness she had to overstay in hospital now due to it another party got the contract
Well she was angry but was unable to show...
They always gave love and attention to Adveet more..well they never misbehaved with me but never bothered about me.
Bhai always knew it...

when we both were 6 years old. I was playing with dolls.

Bhai rush into the house with his friend, well one of them was vivian.... Yes u guessed it right....the vivian Aurora.
He never talked to me but I kind like him.
I was playing with dolls suddenly Adveet snatched it now ran away.

Adi bhai please give back my dolly.

Ok take it...he ran away towards terrace.

I was chasing him and his friends were laughing at me. Vivian was not there. Vivian's elder sister Vividha was talking to someone in the phone. Near the edge of terrace, so she warned Adveet to not run like this...but she was not done warning him
Suddenly bhai lost his balance and by mistake pushed her...n she fell from the terrace...I quickly rush over to her holding her hands but my hands were too small to save her....the moment I lost the grip of her hand everyone entered their witnessing me to leave her hand....suddenly Adveet bhai started shouting...." Mom see I told u na she pushed Vividha di".