10. Only pain....

Mature content ahead....
I hope it will go li'l perfect...
I am writing it for the first time....

______--------------___________________))))

Recap:

Recap:

V: u will....u will.

)))))))))))))))))))))) -----------------

A: I will not....do you know why because the pain I got from u will never go away. (In slow and light voice)

Please leave...leave Vivian.

B'coz I understood one thing some people does not have happiness in their fate. I am one of them.

V: I am not giving up( he got up and left the room).

#############

Please please (crying) leave me no....the girl pleaded.

Really but I am going to enjoy this...you are not why?...whores always enjoy this...with that he grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her towards him.

He lifted her and threw her over shoulder....then threw her on the bed.

You think I will leave you huh...no Mrs Aurora no...I am gonna rape you tonight and no one gonna stop me understand and your family they don't care.....

She got froze after hearing this...she is not whore...she is still a virgin.....but who would believe her.
.
.
.
.
.
The whole night was filled with her cries of pain and suffering....

The man didn't stop....

The girl atlast became the victim of the most horrible crime.

And the most disgusting thing about this incident is the girl's family was present in the same house where she was getting raped....well they may not know....but in this case they know what was going on with their daughter....still no one stopped....no one saved her....as for them she was mere a whore.....and the rapist is her husband....so no one bothered to stop him.....no one knew after tonight they are going to drown into their own miseries....some miracle was going to happen but they are gonna regret it forever....

That miserable girl was no one other than Aditiya and that man was Vivian.

But it's all in the past now Aditiya don't want to even remember it...

She just want to move on....move on from her past, from her miseries...

She did it...she did it....she ran away from them but they again came back to her life...now they want her back...want to heal her...

But how can she forget that her parents didn't stop that monster from raping her...her sister was smirking when her abuser was dragging her towards the room where she finally lost her soul.....

Her father was looking at her with anger...

Her mother...she was encouraging her abuser...

How can she forget....just how...

That her brothers, they were laughing at her....
Her in-laws they just stood there....

It took her almost a year to heal...months to again talk....a days to walk again....well still she didn't recovered....how can she forget everything that she went through....no she just can't...she can't....she will never....

Back to present...

P: I was scared when I saw you were not moving and bleeding....(scared voice)

“I was so scared....so scared...I am sorry...I failed as a mother...I thought I lost my child....” Preeti started crying covering her face with her plams.

You did failed as a mother....you are  disgusting who tormented her own child. - Adu yelled at her.

I know- replied Preeti

P: your papa and Vivian took 3 years to find you. I lost counts for how many days I went temple to pray for you. I asked my god to take away ur all pain, to give back my Adu. Why did u leave that day Adu. U had been tolerating since childhood....just one more day...just one more....(crying).

A: mumma I want to leave...

Preeti's eyes softened seeing her daughter's vulnerable state....she put her hands on Adu's head.

P: Ok I will talk with your papa...your mumma is with you bachha.

A: It hurts....it hurts...

P: I know.

Ira: Adu beta....we are sinners....we deserve punishment. But please stay beta....at least give us a chance.

P: That day your dad and brothers beat Vivian to pulp...after doctor inform us about your condition. I witnessed your dad to broke down crying for the first time and from that day he...he didn't sleep with me in same room. (Crying)

A: why?

P: He...he said that it was his mistake to impregnate me with an innocent daughter like you, he said I turned him into monster...he even slapped Adveet for his sins and announced in front of everyone he is going to find you then he will take you away from this Chaos..... where he will built a small home where he will live with his daughter alone. He cried....he cried like a baby that day begging police to bring you back at any cost.

A: It took him 3 years?

P: Yes...but when he and Vivian found you....both quickly made proper arrangements to make sure to get you back without any obstacle.

A: I was raped that day....what do you expect me to do? You know....in my miserable life there is only one thing that I used to treasure....my innocence....but that man to whom you people sold me....that man snatched that from me.

P: Don't say that. Your life is not over and Vivian...he is ready to take his responsibility....

I: yes he is guilty.

A: (humourless laugh) oh I am grateful but compensation not excepted.

I: My son is not giving any compensation to you...he just want to take his responsibility.

A: You are a good mom Mrs. Arora....telling your son to take responsibility of the toy he broke and play with it. (Mocking)

P: You are not toy...you are his wife...please understand.

A: I was screaming, calling for help, that monster was taking my...my virginity and you all were waiting him to finish wow just wow.

Why even I called you mumma....you don't deserve it. You deserve to die.(anger)

P: Don't say that please please....

A: You have to listen....you...you all ruined me...I will never forgive you...
Never.....

Forgiveness is the reward given to a person who realise his or her mistake but you people are sinners .....sinners deserve punishment....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}

Hello lovelies,

Was uncomfortable to write this but anything for u.

From:
Nabani.