30. The upcoming storm

Target: 100 votes

Yup update before the target got completed....

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks.... Sritima is giving cold shoulder to Vivian due to his stunt while Vivian is still apologizing to her like a begger. She knows how difficult it is for Vivian to control his anger....she knows Vivian is also a victim of their past but will it ever compensate her pain? No....so this time she refused to patch up until he promised to go back to his therapist and stuck to his commitment....

She is in her office working on a file she needed for the recent deal she got.

*Knock knock...* there is a knock on her door.....

Come in.” she gave permission....

“Ma'am...!” her secretary entered who happens to be a man and one of the reason why Vivian wanted her office in his personal office building....about which obviously Sritima refused.

Sritima turned her head towards her secretary....“Yes Shiv...”

Shiv gulped as he knows his boss is going to put the whole office in her head if he gave her this information.

Sritima noticed his hesitation....“Speak up! Shiv.”

Shiv took a long breaths....“Ma'am Vivian sir was spotted with Mrs. Singhania...aka wife of Mr. Singhania...and....” he looked towards his boss to see her reaction....only to see his boss face reflects neutral reaction.

Sritima knows very well that her husband can be anything but cheater!....no a big no. She smirked knowing her dear hubby's tactics.... Vivian is just trying to gain her reaction even if it's anger or jealousy.

Sritima looked towards Shiv....“So?.... What's your point?”

Shiv nervously looked here and there....“Actually.... ma'am our PI is doubting that he might be trying to steal our deal as we all know how Mr. Arora is desperate for this deal.”

Sritima nodded....“Thanks for the information, Shiv....now you can leave....” she ordered pretty sternly. Shiv nodded and left her cabin.

Her phone started ringing....the screen is flashing Vivian's number and name....she picked up and from the other end he heard....“So Mrs. Sritima Arora....did your slave boy filled your ears against me?”

She sighed...“Mr. Arora, I think you should concentrate on your own business rather than me and my business.” and cut the call

Vivian chuckled fully knowing he failed to gain any reaction from his clever wifey.

Vivian's pov:

My baby is still angry with me...but what to do? I am not yet sane but I hate breaking promises I did with my Adu...as I know it's impossible for me to continue that anger management program.... I mean dude they literally increase my anger intentionally but according to my dear wifey, I am giving excuses.... excuses of not going to my therapist.

Yes...in some point... I will say that I am exhausted.... I don't know why and from where this anger comes inside me...? I again forced myself on her...on the person who is my life...who is mother of my two kids.

She is right she deserves someone sane....but wait! she is also insane like me....well what to say she is atleast trying to heal but here my idiot ass doesn't even wants to move towards any counsellor or therapist....

... moreover now I don't have any time to think about my mental health.... I am just a sick bastard .....who will remain same but my main concern is the video....who the hell dared to make a video about her daily life after I lost her for the first time?

The pen drive looks new... moreover why would anyone tried to hide it near corner table....and who did it? Whatever I need to find out soon.... I can't let out past destroy our not so perfect fairy tale life again... I can't let her soul to get lost in the mist of our past demons again....no never!

I reached to my destination in my car....today I didn't took any driver come along with me or else my dear detective wifey will again find out about my whereabouts. In other times I would not have mind but this matter needed to be stay hidden from her....she doesn't need to know anything about it. She deserves to focus on her life, career and our kids that's it....the day we became a family, I took vow to keep away her from any pain. Yes... I agree I am an idiot....a bastard who ends up hurting her but this time I will try....try for her to get my sanity back but before that I need to sort out some other matters.

Taking a deep breath..... I turn my head towards the mansion....the mansion from where everything started....the journey of our story....which was supposed to be end with Aditiya's death but fate had some some other plans for us that day; that day changed many lives all together....but still some questions are still unanswered....Adu has now nothing to do with those questions but in reality, she is still trying to find answers of those exact questions but not from the place where she will find them but for herself which is the real reason she loosing her innocence.... softness of her nature.

Today I may not get all the missing piece of puzzle but at least....may be not even one but at least I will find some clue where to find them. I would have never come back here ever again but after getting that video something in me alerted of....the upcoming danger....in our lives.

I know if this time any storms comes in our life....we may not survive.... because we are still healing....still trying to fix ourselves...our lives.

A sad smile appeared on my lips.... seeing the place where my Adu suffered for most of her life.....The Agarwal mansion.

I drive towards the huge gate....the watchman opened the gate for me after recognition. I parked my car near their entrance main door and got  out. After going near the closed door I pressed their calling bell.

*ting ting.....ting ting....ting ting*

After pressing the bell, I waited then after few seconds...I heard something which I assume are footsteps of someone coming towards the door to open it. Then the door opened.... revealing the least expected person to open the door. I rolled my eyes witnessing the shock in her face as if I am a ghost.... whatever ignoring the irritation building up inside me.... I asked politely and with extra fake sweet voice....“May I come in?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did you liked the chapter? If yes then please vote quickly....

And are you excited for the next chapter?

To know more stay tuned

Note: For a reason, the updates will be more frequent now....but please complete the targets....it would mean a lot....

From:
Nabani