3. Healing through letter...

Aditiya opens the letter n start reading.....

Dear Adu,
I know I have failed as a parent but you never failed as a child. Well let's not beat around the bushes, come back to your home, I know it will never be that easy for you...may be that's why I sent "Pocho" to get u back here, to where you belong...well if u don't come back in a good way, then I will have to use my fatherly claim on you to get my child back in my safe arms. I know I sound like a rude person but what to do I am a father and I desperately want my child back....so either you will come back on your own or else you are challenging a father's love... the challenge you will definitely going to loose....hope to see u soon my bachha(child)

Your's one and only
Papa👨🏻

End of letter**********

Image of teddy bear aka "Pocho"---below....

Aditiya got shocked after reading the letter n she actually got terrified as she knows the person that wrote this letter is damn serious about each and every word

A:What I am gonna do now? Did Mr Agarwal just threatened me to come back but why....? Wh...y? No...w...
after so many time.....why they need to come back in her life like that....why? She was finally in peace until she read this letter. How will she face her past like that all of a sudden and why even she needs to do that...no no noooooo she will not....she will just avoid having any contact with them. Though she is consoling herself....the sounds of her cries reached outside the room gaining attention of Jesse.

Jasse quickly back into the room only to see Adu crying like a baby sitting on the floor while clutching a letter to her chest.

J: Adu... Adu are you okay?(as she heard a sound of silent cry) coming from Adu's room.

A: They know whe...where I... I am now...Jassu...they know....*sniffing*

J: Who knows what about you? I am not getting it....can you please explain me properly? Please!

A: Fa... family. My family knows where I am.... please...save...save me.

J: Nothing will happen to you darling... everything is fine...let's go

A: Okay but first let me wipe my tears...or else I will look like a person who got hit by a thunderstorm.

J: okayyyy babes Shan is waiting for us in his car outside so let's just hurry up duh!

Adu wiped her face with her handkerchief and gulped down a glass of water

A: Let's go...
(Aditiya's phone suddenly rang)

J: Now who is bothering our peaceful morning....duh!

Adu checked her phone and it is an unknown number...but she was getting an awkward feeling about it so she requested jasu to wait for her outside.....ans she will be coming in 2-3 mins....

Jesse went outside....

And Adu picked up the call after debating with herself....

A=Aditiya, Unknown=PA

A: Hello!.....

PA:hello! Beta......actual...ly...(the voice trailled off)

Adu recognized the voice..

A: hello! Mrs Agarwal....

******************************
Hello lovelies
Thanks u for ur support.....I will be updating soon.....n keep voting

From
Nabani😘😘😘😘